Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

il y a 3 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Good to hear, I'm a Devonian (Devon) but don't really have a  accent, unless I am pissed, but if you talk to an old local fisherman even I struggle to understand half of what he's saying.🙄

Ah just luv Devon cream.oh fuck!Jab will not miss this opportunity!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Thank fuck for that.i was getting worried their😓

I think I have mentioned this before but met an old Scottish couple in Italy once when we were on holiday and they were from Glasgow and were the loveliest couple you could ever wish to meet. Kept in touch for years after but sadly they have passed on now. Often think of them, John & Ruby God bless em.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Ah just luv Devon cream.oh fuck!Jab will not miss this opportunity!!

Arrrrr yer cant beat good old Devon cream. Nice scone, cream on first and jam on top, not like those bloody stupid cornish who do it the other way around 😁😁😁

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Robwin a dit :

I think I have mentioned this before but met an old Scottish couple in Italy once when we were on holiday and they were from Glasgow and were the loveliest couple you could ever wish to meet. Kept in touch for years after but sadly they have passed on now. Often think of them, John & Ruby God bless em.

I have loads of friends in england.brilliant country pubs as well.we are always made welcome and they visit up here too.the way it should be.a wee bit banter never goes wrong though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I have loads of friends in england.brilliant country pubs as well.we are always made welcome and they visit up here too.the way it should be.a wee bit banter never goes wrong though.

Good old bit of piss taking never hurt no one 🤭👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

I am the posh  we'll sort of posh I am from Edinburgh lol

There's a place that i would like to visit.. About the accent, from my small experience with the scottish one (don't know the area) it's pretty fucked up to understand lool 

Il y a 3 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

@Bonaly , @ suckier44 , @Robwin , your conversation is cracking me up!

I hope it is cracking you up in a good/funny way.i have just returned from a 21st birthday (absolutely not my own I wish)session in a pub and I am not making sense any more.i have had a cracking good day but momma alcohol is telling me it is time for bed.ps: for ash too much Belhaven best.i wish this fucking room would stop spinning..😥😥

• Like 4

8 hours ago, suckier44 said:

And for those. Ppl who say they can't understand the Scottish accent that just means there talking to the wrong Scottish person if. Ppl talk to ppl from Glasgow then that's hard to understand but speak to ppl from Edinburgh that's more understanding let's face it Edinburgh ppl are the posh ones Glasgow are the commen one lol bonaly gets what I am saying lol

Ye might be forgetting the teuchters and fit like crowd wi thier quine's and loon's.

Teuchter - rural dweller. Yon teuchter is baaldie-heidit. (The gentleman from the country is experiencing hair-loss)

Fit - what. Fit ye like?!  (That behaviour is in keeping with your known characteristics)

Quine - girl. Ma quine is affa fine. (I have an exceptional good-looking girlfriend)

Loon - boy. The loon at Kirk Brae has run awa. (The young man, who resides in Kirk Brae, has left the town indefinitely)

• Like 1