Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

à l’instant, Just In a dit :

Ye might be forgetting the fit like crowd wi thier quine's and loon's.

Aberdeen or north of.Note for ASh :quine's(girls)loons(boys).Fit like(how are you doing)I have distant relatives in Dyce,Orkney and Fair Isle..We seem to be covering the Mother country pretty well.On your text under the photo of dog and haggis I guessed you were north rather central or borders.Another member of the Scottish Benevolent Society as Rob has named us,not forgetting our important honorary members.

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

Aberdeen or north of.Note for ASh :quine's(girls)loons(boys).Fit like(how are you doing)I have distant relatives in Dyce,Orkney and Fair Isle..We seem to be covering the Mother country pretty well.On your text under the photo of dog and haggis I guessed you were north rather central or borders.Another member of the Scottish Benevolent Society as Rob has named us,not forgetting our important honorary members.

Not that far North of from where you are from.😀

il y a 1 minute, Just In a dit :

Hae a wee look er the water.😉

That's cruel North Queensferry,Aberdour,Burntisland,Kinghorn or Kirkcaldy has to be.If it's any of the other beautiful little towns like Elie,Crail orAnstruther in the Neuk of Five forgive me.

Just now, Bonaly said:

That's cruel North Queensferry,Aberdour,Burntisland,Kinghorn or Kirkcaldy has to be.If it's any of the other beautiful little towns like Elie,Crail orAnstruther in the Neuk of Five forgive me.

I'll gee ye that, it's close enough that you are in the ball park.😀

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I hope it is cracking you up in a good/funny way.i have just returned from a 21st birthday (absolutely not my own I wish)session in a pub and I am not making sense any more.i have had a cracking good day but momma alcohol is telling me it is time for bed.ps: for ash too much Belhaven best.i wish this fucking room would stop spinning..😥😥

Absolutely in a good way!  Sounds like youre in for a doozy of a hangover!  Before you go to bed. Drink a lot of liquid to get rehydrated, gatorade is best, or water. Every time you get up to pee tge rest of the night drink more gaterade or water. Your hangover will be bad, or you wont have one. And for nausea, hard pretzals work for me, ive been out fishing in the ocean, and if i getting seasick if the water is rough, the pretzals fix it every time. Most of the time im drinking more Landsharks again in short order! Goid luck!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

Arrrrr yer cant beat good old Devon cream. Nice scone, cream on first and jam on top, not like those bloody stupid cornish who do it the other way around 😁😁😁

That sounds tasty. I think i would like it the way the stupid bloody cornish do it. The jam on top seems like it would fall off of the cream on the bottom

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That sounds tasty. I think i would like it the way the stupid bloody cornish do it. The jam on top seems like it would fall off of the cream on the bottom

Nah you gotta have the right spreading touch lol, The cream is clotted cream which is quite thick so if you put the jam on first you try spreading the cream on top of the jam, the jam just just gets pushed everywhere except where it should be and thats on top of the fucking scone. You also get very sticky fingers, much like wanking really :biggrin: only the jam tastes nicer :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Nah you gotta have the right spreading touch lol, The cream is clotted cream which is quite thick so if you put the jam on first you try spreading the cream on top of the jam, the jam just just gets pushed everywhere except where it should be and thats on top of the fucking scone. You also get very sticky fingers, much like wanking really :biggrin: only the jam tastes nicer :biggrin:

Hahaha, the jam tastes better than cum? Well if Guy was shooting jam on my ass earlier i would have eaten it up, but it was cum , so it got flushed on a piece of toilet paper. Sounds romantic eh?  And "clotted" cream sounds gross, bet its delicious though

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

And "clotted" cream sounds gross, bet its delicious though

image.png.b786255f16a965e28e0ed071a8f8c366.png

Devonshire (or Devon) Cream is a clotted cream produced commercially in
Devon Cornwall and Somerset England. It is a thick, rich, yellowish cream
with a scalded or cooked flavor that is made by heating unpasteurized milk
until a thick layer of cream forms on its surface. The milk is then cooled and
the layer of cream is skimmed off. Clotted cream has 55-60 percent fat content
and is so thick it does not need to be whipped.

Now this technical description may tell us what it is and how it is made but it
does not adequately describe its wonderful sweet flavor or how it makes the
perfect accompaniment to scones with jam.

• Like 2