Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

37 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No difference to what Zach&friend did to the other girl just happened with the girl. She was destroyed (Probably because "flu").. Guess they are very proud on what they did to the girl 

Well, nice try. Rly.

I Rly hate it. 

It's too easy to say what u "want" and what u "see"  u don't even need a good brain to do it. But sometimes it's kinda funny.  Rly. 

Just try to ask, before blame or slander.  It will solve all the problems.  

She loves sex, but drink too much and get depressed by exams in university. That's fckin all. Guys, I Rly love u all, but sometimes u worse than a nightmare.  

• Like 3

Always a clever excuse..  seems your house is a big host of depression!!! The other night when she cried at alan house probably was the "rice she eat two days before that was badly cooked" [it's sarcasm] 

Yes .. i saw a girl intoxicated (for the second time).. without reaction being pulled up a starting to be undressed without reaction.. see a girl not moving while being penetrated by your manager that was smiling and saw a girl totally crying and destroyed wanted to immediately leave the house (Perhaps she reminds that will have an exam tomorrow) .. 

45 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Like it was for sure asked to the girl if she wanted that, and she intoxicated like she was totally agree... Don't worry, your faces said everything 

Your backs are covered, no problem 😉 Everything is worth for a few bucks

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Well, nice try. Rly.

I Rly hate it. 

It's too easy to say what u "want" and what u "see"  u don't even need a good brain to do it. But sometimes it's kinda funny.  Rly. 

She loves sex, but drink too much and get depressed by exams in university. That's fckin all. Guys, I Rly love u all, but sometimes u worse than a nightmare.  

Well all i can say is that if Georges girlfriend was enjoying being roughly pulled about and forcibly banged in almost every hole by you gentlemen her expressions and crys etc must be very different in the Russian area's than it is to western girls. Obviously that was why she went to the bathroom later and just cryed and cryed. And how George left her crying on the bed after another of his rough treatments to her.

You gents must be very proud how you treat your women as from what i could see she was not enjoying this evening one little bit.

Whatever Georges girlfriend is called then all i can say is welcome to the wonderful world of Georges version of VH.

• Like 1

The girl clearly was not in the mood and no matter if she was drunk, drugged or just did not want to the action really was not right. I believe that she loves sex but for sure did not want to in that particular moment. Letting her sleep til morning would have been the the right thing here. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The girl clearly was not in the mood and no matter if she was drunk, drugged or just did not want to the action really was not right. I believe that she loves sex but for sure did not want to in that particular moment. Letting her sleep til morning would have been the the right thing here. 

Most girls love sex yes but in my opinion what happened tonight was not enjoyment, i could say much more but would prefer to keep my personal opinions to myself at this moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Most girls love sex yes but in my opinion what happened tonight was not enjoyment, i could say much more but would prefer to keep my personal opinions to myself at this moment.

Agree. Maybe she is really bothered by university problems. But does not matter. She was not in the mood and everybody could see it. The result after it is no surprise then. And this action was so unnecessary. The whole party to that point was pretty cool and hot. But what followed was not okay at all.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Maybe she is really bothered by university problems. But does not matter. She was not in the mood and everybody could see it. The result after it is no surprise then. And this action was so unnecessary. The whole party to that point was pretty cool and hot. But what followed was not okay at all.

Manager actions 😉 It comes with this girl from the other house where she also cried after the "talk" in bedroom.. Today they give her alcohol to make it easier and just needed to see how she was on the two "acts" 

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Exactly 🙂 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Manager actions 😉 It comes with this girl from the other house where she also cried after the "talk" in bedroom.. Today they give her alcohol to make it easier and just needed to see how she was on the two "acts" 

Exactly 🙂 

Well the whole party would have been totally fine without manager present there... 

• Like 2