Juliet (2019) Part #1

I am not an Juliet fan at all but we should appreciate this type of houses,of course not much action but it's nice to have more regular houses,with more natural living.Lisa also have some houses like this,as i said they aren't my cup of tea but VH needs his voyeur life style places(as long as there is minimal sexual activity).

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am not an Juliet fan at all but we should appreciate this type of houses,of course not much action but it's nice to have more regular houses,with more natural living.Lisa also have some houses like this,as i said they aren't my cup of tea but VH needs his voyeur life style places(as long as there is minimal sexual activity).

There are certainly some people who watch those places. But when you have group sex in places like Daniel & Dominessa, Martin & Marilyn and in three or four other places, orgies at Jessica & Conan, Sina & Jules or Herman & Romina & Red, the choice for people who pay $39,95 a month is not so difficult to make (at least for me). 

I would rather put my money on places where people work hard to entertain us and help those places than wasting my time in places where there's little or no action at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

sorry mate, having such houses on the platform, it's a money thrown down the drain and I'm not happy; I'm not convinced that I should appreciate it. Vhtv should reduce the monthly fee for people who does't wish to have such bullshit on the list of apartments. I feel, it's not fair I have to pay for houses which I don't watch at all.

• Like 2

having seen what juliet is capable of it is puzzling to see nothing at all happening here. the blanket guests can leave & do their act somewhere else. if vh was like vv when they had 4 apts & this was 1 of them it would be time to un-subscribe. the only thing saving them is that there are so many other apts.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Definitely agree as well,at one point there seemed to be bodies everywhere and to top it off whoever it was that decided to have sex made it an under the duvet with clothes on job.Now to me that is boring.

Lol you got no sense of adventure Bon, you have heard of painting by numbers well this is fucking by imagination.......They fuck and you imagine it :biggrin:

2 hours ago, pahman said:

There are certainly some people who watch those places. But when you have group sex in places like Daniel & Dominessa, Martin & Marilyn and in three or four other places, orgies at Jessica & Conan, Sina & Jules or Herman & Romina & Red, the choice for people who pay $39,95 a month is not so difficult to make (at least for me). 

I would rather put my money on places where people work hard to entertain us and help those places than wasting my time in places where there's little or no action at all.

Feel the point ,it's all about Personal tastes,myself for exemple almost never watch Daniel&Domin,Julia&Sina and even less Herman&r&r.i prefer houses that Altought are active(sexually in good flow)they manage to have it more naturally,others enjoy the cam girls houses and all that exagerated "fake" sex they do.What entertains one person could have the opposite efect in other.As long Its an controlated thing(feel the cam girls shows are getting outa control)things should be good for everyone tastes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

i prefer houses that Altought are active(sexually in good flow)they manage to have it more naturally

I'm just wondering how long all those "natural"  nothings  in vhtv would last, if people having choice didn't have to pay for that... one or two weeks?

• Like 2