Juliet (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

I'm just wondering how long all those "natural"  nothings  in vhtv would last, if people having choice didn't have to pay for that... one or two weeks?

Balance..no doubt VH(and well any similar cam site)needs those more crazy orgies,Wild sex etc,or at least houses were residents are active daily,that in conjunction with more slow,regular daily routines style houses makes it balanced and apealing to all type of tastes and users,lots of people(probably the majority)wouldn't pay(myself included)40$ montly to watch just houses with people sleeping,watching tv and having sex in dark with low frequency,Its an matter of getting an good balance,honestly i feel nowdays VH it's less well balanced than let's say half year ago etc.But...still worth(at least for now)what it costs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, waldi said:

I'm just wondering how long all those "natural"  nothings  in vhtv would last, if people having choice didn't have to pay for that... one or two weeks?

some people like the natural nothing. some like the staged nothing. some like the clothed, blanket nothing. some like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

See, I don't mind the under the cover stuff, to me it just means they probably haven't signed any releases with VH or whatever it takes to get money out of their performance and are treating it as a 'test' maybe.  So hopefully they'll be back.

As for the cost of the booze and things yeah I imagine either people bring their own or maybe Julet budgets some of her earnings properly? (Ha!)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

having seen what juliet is capable of it is puzzling to see nothing at all happening here. the blanket guests can leave & do their act somewhere else. if vh was like vv when they had 4 apts & this was 1 of them it would be time to un-subscribe. the only thing saving them is that there are so many other apts.

I dont kniw How anyone can have sex under covers for more than a few minutes. We start out sometimes in under covers. Especially in the winter. They get thrown off real quick once things get really going though. Is sexy to watch it start under cover and watch it slide down her back if she's riding, and then , well you know the rest

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I dont kniw How anyone can have sex under covers for more than a few minutes. We start out sometimes in under covers. Especially in the winter. They get thrown off real quick once things get really going though. Is sexy to watch it start under cover and watch it slide down her back if she's riding, and then , well you know the rest

Damn Ash you are really one of a kind ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Apart from all that it must get bloody hot and sweaty lol

• Like 1