Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

On 3/8/2019 at 11:20 PM, Dave 27 said:

I would have to wait for them to charge before I could use the phone again😀😀

Same for all mobile phones the trick is to charge em when you ain't using them like over night.

• Like 2

il y a 38 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Same for all mobile phones The trick is to charge you when not using them like over night.

Hi bud,I dunno where to start.I was poking fun at my phone as being old fashioned and needing batteries(which it doesn't).I was giving you the opportunity to call me a miserable Scottish Bastard for not buying a multi-pack of batteries instead only buying two and constantly recharging them.Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it😀😀😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi bud,I dunno where to start.I was poking fun at my phone as being old fashioned and needing batteries(which it doesn't).I was giving you the opportunity to call me a miserable Scottish Bastard for not buying a multi-pack of batteries instead only buying two and constantly recharging them.Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it😀😀😀

Would I ever call you a miserable Scottish bastard lol nooooo I'm a gentleman lol. Believe that and you'll believe anything 🤪

• Like 2

il y a 7 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Would I ever call you a miserable Scottish bastard lol nooooo I'm a gentleman lol. Believe that and you'll believe anything 🤪

The day you hold back is the day I start worryingFuck the polite shit,with you anyway.Subtle as a flying hatchet.😀😀😀

• Like 2

Il y a 11 heures, Robwin a dit :

Hi Rob,I have just noticed that we are losing our invisible hot tub.Aw,gee,shucks!!!!!

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,I have just noticed that we are losing our invisible hot tub.Aw,gee,shucks!!!!!

Oh no what shall we do now for fucks sake. Did so enjoy watching their wild splashing about,  then again i suppose that hard concrete must have been a bit grating on the asses lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1