Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

They should advert things in a more discrete,classy way,for days that i have a giant purple strip in top of screen advertising the promotion thing,and we can't hide it and even less remove it.Only worst and less classy thing they did was that..buy worn panties thing.Hopefuly the discount promotion will end soon lol.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

One of the most boring and inactive weekends I can remember...

Then their lays the question with such a "boring and inactive weekend" then why are the problems occuring on the site? Because I can't see it being the servers are over worked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only worst and less classy thing they did was that..buy worn panties thing.Hopefuly the discount promotion will end soon lol.

That to me has to be the most crazy thing ever.i mean who in their right mind will bye used underware from anybody (unless of course you see them take them off).you don't know if they have a disease or infection etc.but i am almost certain some might bye them.  fat woman GIF You want her used panties?     panties GIF it could be like this    🤢

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

That to me has to be the most crazy thing ever.i mean who in their right mind will bye used underware from anybody (unless of course you see them take them off).you don't know if they have a disease or infection etc.but i am almost certain some might bye them.  fat woman GIF You want her used panties?     panties GIF it could be like this    🤢

Hehe,very true.But there are some people out there that have this fantasies(even with very high posibilities the panties were never used by the persons),personaly would never pay for such thing,and as you saíd most of this people have a lôt of sex and with diferent people,god knows what's the "surprises" the panties bring or not lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,very true.But there are some people out there that have this fantasies(even with very high posibilities the panties were never used by the persons),personaly would never pay for such thing,and as you saíd most of this people have a lôt of sex and with diferent people,god knows what's the "surprises" the panties bring or not lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1992/04/01/accused-deviate-was-a-neighborhood-fixture/66e3ba03-4a4b-4a2b-b3f7-1d4d5313b0cd/?noredirect=on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1992/04/01/accused-deviate-was-a-neighborhood-fixture/66e3ba03-4a4b-4a2b-b3f7-1d4d5313b0cd/?noredirect=on                                                                                                                                                                          

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

Hehe,lots of crazy people out there my friend.

• Like 1

Anyone think VHTV Twitter guy is getting just as frustrated as we all are that they all seem to have sex in the dark now.

"Petting in the dark at Leeloo & Korben apartment."

"Hot sex in the dark at Kira's apartment."

"Pretty hot guest girl is riding hard cock in the dark at Ilka & Sam apartment."

"Oily massage in the dark at Niki & Archi apartment."