Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Update..seems only some of the videos are fixed,others are playing a littl better and others still unplayable,but this shows VH is working on fixing it.

Well it's a lot of videos. So might take some time. But good too see they are working on it. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it's a lot of videos. So might take some time. But good too see they are working on it. 

Indeed,its a good signal.Some of the videos i couldn't watch for th last weeks are now working ok,hopefully some more days and rest will be fixed also.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

they removed almost all the new videos from last days that wasn't working

That sucks,hope they put them again and working.The videos i want to watch are mostly older ones,end of last year,beginning of 2019,this ones they are fixing them and hopefully not just removing them.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

That sucks,hope they put them again and working.The videos i want to watch are mostly older ones,end of last year,beginning of 2019,this ones they are fixing them and hopefully not just removing them.

I was talking only about the ones from last 4-5 days from the houses that i and calvin2004 talked. Older then that i have no idea

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking only about the ones from last 4-5 days from the houses that i and calvin2004 talked. Older then that i have no idea

Hopefully they will fixe all,or at least most of them soon,if the taken some of them out Maybe is to fix them or something,just delet the videos is a bad option.

• Like 1