Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

21 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If anyone is interested on why is being a camgirl is totally and completely different from what the little one is doing you should look up where it all started...Jennifer Ringley. but she is better recognize as....the jennicam 

Yeah I know all about her. Although Leora is on camera I do not consider her a cam girl, if that was the case we could see her bate anytime we tune into RLC she doesn't do request nor does she accept tokens or any money from the viewers, yes RLC does provide them with some pretty good perks but even if she never bated again or was naked on camera they would still receive the same compensation as long as they are living there lives in front of the RLC cameras. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yeah I know all about her. Although Leora is on camera I do not consider her a cam girl, if that was the case we could see her bate anytime we tune into RLC she doesn't do request nor does she accept tokens or any money from the viewers, yes RLC does provide them with some pretty good perks but even if she never bated again or was naked on camera they would still receive the same compensation as long as they are living there lives in front of the RLC cameras. 

1000% disagree my friend.  maybe you and some others, who follow leora for long would will to keep following/worshiping her even if stopped walking naked or masturbating here and there

but in that case RLC would pop in peoples' screens without her in sexy positions/actions. which means no ads for the business -> no new customers.

so i dont think tht she would receive (not the same but) any benefits fm RLC. 

this kind of business is the worst (strict rules / no feelings)

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Although she said there were no bonuses, I think the bargaining status of each of the apartments is strengthened by their popularity, and for obvious reasons The Little One being the crem de la creme has at the moment massive power...The question is, how long will it last?😺

• Like 2

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Hello everyone I have a question and please believe me I'm not trying to be negative but I'm just curious to ask why isn't it comfortable for Leora to comely say to Paul 'watch Eva for me' and go maybe in the bedroom or the guest room and do what she does so well for us, is there a reason why she's not comfortable doing this around him when he's not sleeping

its already staged enough. if she would act as you say the whole idea of supposed "real life" would be gone.

also i believe tht the case of hidding situations (masturbations) cause stronger feelings to viewers.

takes some time till viewers catch the whole senario, in which RLC hopes to catch new customers.

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What you're saying is why I believe RLC is based on the jennicam with a profit motive built in 

6 minutes ago, curious said:

its already staged enough. if she would act as you say the whole idea of supposed "real life" would be gone.

also i believe tht the case of hidding situations (masturbations) cause stronger feelings to viewers.

takes some time till viewers catch the whole senario, in which RLC hopes to catch new customers.

The only question I was trying to get to is how much freedom do everyone believe she has of doing certain things around Paul

36 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

The only question I was trying to get to is how much freedom do everyone believe she has of doing certain things around Paul

I think, and perhaps Paul is beginning to realise because she puts the food on the table, that she has as much freedom as she chooses to excercise. We are playing to her limits not his. 😸

51 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

she is the boss. the total command. paul only exists in the house.

her hidding has nothing to do with reality. its only senario for the viewers' and the creation of the illusion