Cheesy

nagachilli2

Rest In Peace Cheesehead51...You were a man with good heart who has always seen the best in people.....

May your soul find everlasting peace and comfort....Goodbye Friend..

Also, thank you Nagachilli2 for being an incredible friend to Cheesy....I will always remember this act of kindness and support you have shown Cheesy. Thank you very much.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, meran said:

He lost his wife to cancer 2 years ago and really missed her big style. They were married 34 years. As I've posted earlier, his health issues were horrendous, pain levels through the roof 24/7, barely any sleep, and the only thing keeping him sane was the book he was writing. So he discovered RLC, then CC...which kept him going. We started PMing by accident, 4 months ago, and became good 'virtual' friends (no, we've never met). In his son's words, he didn't have many friends over the last year, because they couldn't cope watching a great man deteriorate so badly...I guess he valued our friendship pretty highly, so I was happy to help him get through it...When he finished his book, then had the car accident, I think he just gave up hope and depression kicked in big style, and he just wanted to be with wife...He never did post that last post...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

lumanari.jpg

i'm so sorry i didn't know Cheesy! maybe i'm not familiar with him,and also so sorry we never met on here,but i wish to him to rest in eternal peace and to his family and his friends on here the peace and the best of wishes..🕯️:heart:

• Like 5

Cheesy was a pleasure to read and to meet through this forum. I wrote to him via PM and had the chance to meet the man behind the pen. He was really a special breed. Thanks for the great memories my Cheeseheaded friend you will be missed. Thoughtful, kind and an honorable man, thank you seems so inadequate.

Prayers for your friends and family and those in the forum who took the time to get to know you.

Rest now..my friend. Rest..

Your friend..

Charlie

• Like 2

A brave dignified man like you has finally reached the end of your journey in this world of ours.

Our time in conversation throughout these few months may have been short but your fight and perseverance until the very end inspired me and the rest of us on this very forum.

Hopefully the new world you are in will bring you joy and peace.

May your family be comforted and remember you always.

Thank you & goodbye Cheesy 😊

• Like 4