Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Now to get back on topic Nelly and Masha in the tub was just simply amazing and I am so glad I was in the right place to watch it. I will not pay for replay so it was a very pleasant surprise and well worth the time I spent watching every single moment.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It would be nice to see you support this platform with a membership, since you have posted over 11,000 posts !!! 

I will never subscribe to a forum. I said that since the very first day this forum decided to start doing subscriptions. And there isn't any benefit I get from subbing to CC.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess you feel that the success of this forum is not important, just the ability to raise hell with those you disagree with. 

I wasn't the one who started shit. All I said was my opinion and you were the one who had the issue. Let it go.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Two things re: Nelly today. I have never seen her make out with another woman and I have never seen her walk around in her panties when another man is anywhere near her as she is doing now in front of Sasha.

There is a term says "In Rome behave as Roman" 😉 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have never seen her walk around in her panties when another man is anywhere near her as she is doing now in front of Sasha.

Maybe since she's going home tomorrow she doesn't care to do it for one night, especially since neither one of them have any sort of sexual attraction towards the other.

• Like 1

Looked like very similar to what happened in Dasha case,but in this case Nelly it's married or togheter and they seem perfectly happy one with another,if wasn't that my Gess for next would be Masha moving to N&B place and they soon start having an three way relantioship there,but come on..it's N&B😅.