Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Just now, hondarellas said:

I saw so many different things in this house where I expect everything from them. Besides Masha is not a stable character that someone can trust (last summer we saw her pull and kiss in the mouth of the hosted personal trainer, three weeks ago we saw her having sex with a possible boy friend, last Sunday to Is taking a bath caresses and give lesbian kiss to Nelly).

Think if Masha moves to an new house she will be just fine,would be curious to see her lets say in an Singles house,maybe N&B can help her and d&s also.

• Like 2

Masha and Sasha, so much for boyfriend and girlfriend, true love and togetherness.....flush down the toilet! 

Question: has anybody seen Sasha react? Has he shown anger, irritation, disappointment, sadness, .....OR....relief, happiness,....OR...acceptance?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Masha and Sasha, so much for boyfriend and girlfriend, true love and togetherness.....flush down the toilet! 

Question: has anybody seen Sasha react? Has he shown anger, irritation, disappointment, sadness, .....OR....relief, happiness,....OR...acceptance?

Yesterday night after the visitor left Masha and dasha have meeting in the bathroom of the bedroom one hour and plus.  Sasha entered the bedroom and once he saw that they entered the bathroom he looked angry. After an hour they were out was all lying down for a while in the living room. Very strange things happen here.

Ever since the bathroom meeting, yesterday Dasha acting strange she is all lovey with Masha and stand offish with Sasha. She push Sasha aside early today and went in the bedroom with Masha rub her back and than they went in the bathroom for over a half hour with toys.  Dasha was in the bedroom bathroom for over two hours this morning don't know why. Dasha I don't know what game you and Masha are playing but you are playing with fire. Know what happens when you play with fire you get burnt.    

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Ever since the bathroom meeting, yesterday Dasha acting strange she is all lovey with Masha and stand offish with Sasha. She push Sasha aside early today and went in the bedroom with Masha rub her back and than they went in the bathroom for over a half hour with toys.  Dasha was in the bedroom bathroom for over two hours this morning don't know why. Dasha I don't know what game you and Masha are playing but you are playing with fire. Know what happens when you play with fire you get burnt.    

Maybe Masha & Dasha will turn Dyke and send Sasha Packing.   :biggrin:

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

I can always count on you to somehow put Sasha down. Your jealousy isn't very becoming on you. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He can't help it. He's been jealous of him for years.

You 2 don't seem to appreciate good Canadian sarcasm and humour :biggrin: