Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

22 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and who is your big crush,i know my favorite was blondie the one everyone thought was mashas sister her ass is my profile pic lol I didn't see who is here now though,edited I just caught a quick look at the guest you like and it sure looked like blondie

Hehe,that's her..blonde Masha "sister" the most sexy girl i seen in an cam site,killer smile,pretty face,love her body,super fit,great ass and perfect small perky breats with lovely pinky nipples.Still have an little hopes she one day will join rlc.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

could it be blondie has returned 

She was in the house other times recently(always alone,no signal of boyfriend)seem it's just normal friends visits,wish she would get her own rlc place,Maybe with the situation Masha it's that will make possible for exemple Masha and "sister" to move to an house for them,Think could be an sucess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Now another meeting in the bathroom of the bedroom. From the cam 7 they are heard talking calmly. What to cook?

All three?Something feels fishy in all this,we had many proofs in past that this three can do big theatre things,but this feels,seems to extreme,well we will know what's as real or not soon enought.Absolutely refuse to believe they gona all this extra mikes to get atention.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All three?Something feels fishy in all this,we had many proofs in past that this three can do big theatre things,but this feels,seems to extreme,well we will know what's as real or not soon enought.Absolutely refuse to believe they gona all this extra mikes to get atention.

Yes, all three! Of course it did not take much time but it was again about a week ago that it lasted for quite a while, and again they were talking calmly. I do not know what they are preparing but I think in this apartment are played great theaters!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Yes, all three! Of course it did not take much time but it was again about a week ago that it lasted for quite a while, and again they were talking calmly. I do not know what they are preparing but I think in this apartment are played great theaters!

I agree with you that this three love to do theater stuff,bud dam..this is to much extreme,to stage an break up between the three and they stay so much alone(the couple in one side and Masha in the other)seems extreme effort,they usualy have tactics to get atention and views..one time was one guest girl that stayed for ages,then Dasha moving in,prior they did other things.And something Regard the Dasha unfortunate event still feels kinda fishy.If this is indeed an joke,play to get atention then This people are better actirs,more cold than i ever could imaginated😅.

58 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Dasha with Sasha make for the most boring apt. o RLC. I don't think she willing want to share Sasha with anyone at this time. Will be interesting to see if this apt. lasts.  

Of course it will last. There are couples far more boring than Dasha and Sasha. But I do agree that Dasha and Sasha are a pretty dull couple.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hoax said:

Sasha and Masha had a fight, Masha screamed while Sasha remained impassive, Dasha was hiding on the outside balcony not to be involved in the argument, then Masha went to hide in the room without camera of the Bedroom, I wonder what's going on

Where did the argument take place? Which room?