Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Well, these two people who are considered a couple now are happy to sleep on a sofa in a living room?What else are they waiting to be done?Masha's psychology break and leave ?No way ! If d&s have something else to offer why they dont find a place to move. As a partition after the separation very little offered the viewers.

The mood in the house it's absolutely stressful,they are in an point that they aren't even friends..house it's too small for an couple and an other person to live without having an good relationship,and things as times pass will only get even worst.Or the couple or Masha need to move to another house in rlc.Maybe Masha sister is available to share an house with a Masha.

3 hours ago, Hoax said:

Sasha and Masha had a fight, Masha screamed while Sasha remained impassive, Dasha was hiding on the outside balcony not to be involved in the argument, then Masha went to hide in the room without camera of the Bedroom, I wonder what's going on

Masha yells at Sasha like this ever couple of days. I think Masha wants a relationship with Sasha and Sasha doesn't want anything to do with her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomazz said:

Sasha is fucking ugly.🤢

Is Sasha ugly because he's is in love with Dasha or because he's move on from Masha. Maybe its because he can make Dasha happy both in the bedroom and outside the bedroom. I know it's because he's happy for the first time in RLC. He is able to care on a adult conversation with any visitors both male and female or the fact that he's a good guy.

The real reason he's ugly to you is your jealousy.

• Like 2

Will someone help me out with this apartment, because I'm unable to match the names with the person, so I will do this,  you have three parties here and my understanding is Party 1 and Party 2 are married and eventually they allow Party 3 to live with them, then eventually Party 2 and Party 3 start having sex together and soon party 2 and Party 3 allowed party 1 to join in to have sex with both of them, but for some strange reason someone could desperately explain to me why is Party 1 and Party 3 having sex more like a married couple without Party 2.... and does anyone expect a divorce to happen soon to make this apartment  two parties

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Will someone help me out with this apartment, because I'm unable to match the names with the person, so I will do this,  you have three parties here and my understanding is Party 1 and Party 2 are married and eventually they allow Party 3 to live with them, then eventually Party 2 and Party 3 start having sex together and soon party 2 and Party 3 allowed party 1 to join in to have sex with both of them, but for some strange reason someone could desperately explain to me why is Party 1 and Party 3 having sex more like a married couple without Party 2.... and does anyone expect a divorce to happen soon to make this apartment  two parties

Hep..you got all the parties correct.Or..could be just another teatric soap opera by the three(if they did it many times in past why not now also),now if it's real then the better thing it's they split.

• Like 1