B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the candle issue is the worst. I think it was Stella's hair that caught fire when she was in the bath...and 1 of the girls pillows in B2 when they putting on a show..plus the fire on the table in B1. I actually remember the girls in 1 of the apts leaving with a shit load of candles still burning away...:confused:

There have been so many candle incidents...alcohol spilled on a table with candles in B1 was my oh shit moment.  that blue flame from the vodka  😡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

There have been so many candle incidents...alcohol spilled on a table with candles in B1 was my oh shit moment.  that blue flame from the vodka  😡

I don't remember that one,Β  but that would be pretty scary as well.Β  Alcohol fires are nasty because they are really hard to see.

Fortunately they are also one of the easiest to put out. Unlike gas or oil, all it takes is water.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeh. that could've been the 1st RLC death on cam!...😱

I really don't understand why the fuckers aren't banned from the apts...together with body paint...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't remember that one,Β  but that would be pretty scary as well.Β  Alcohol fires are nasty because they are really hard to see.

Fortunately they are also one of the easiest to put out. Unlike gas or oil, all it takes is water.

She spilled the vodka all over the table and the flame erupted.Β  It was fucking scary.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I don't think I've ever seen someone drink Baileys straight from the bottle. :confused:

They must be running low on alcohol. πŸ˜‚

I do occasionally. It's Mrs Naga's, when she's gone to bed...I don't want to leave the evidence of a 'creamy glass' and she can't tell how much has gone by looking at the bottle...

But I haven't got a pppppproblem. honest...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I do occasionally. It's Mrs Naga's, when she's gone to bed...I don't want to leave the evidence of a 'creamy glass' and she can't tell how much has gone by looking at the bottle...

But I haven't got a pppppproblem you know...😏

LOL. πŸ˜‚