Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, were did Edda come from!? And wheres what's his name? If i had to f Alan to get back on VH, I'd need to be high as a kite!

Hi Ash,I think Edda is visiting Alan cos she wants to fuck somebody who is awake.☺

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not surprising that Edda comes back and is immediately the best thing on VH. To hell with all the other apartments.

Any idea why they left VH.Edda is superb but I can only think Joe wasn't helping to create revenue with his lack of drive.Not cut out for VH.?

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, were did Edda come from!? And wheres what's his name? If i had to f Alan to get back on VH, I'd need to be high as a kite!

She already did george.. so guess, even being alan, can't get lower then that 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Edda is worth subbing solely for her, must say I am tempted 🙄🙄

YOU putting your hand in your pocket,No fucking chance.When you walk in your local every fucker dives out cos they know it will cost them a fortune.😀😀

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Where's Joe ?? Alan can't complain his apartment needed some action

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Of course Alan shouldn't complain, are Joe and Edda broke up? A huge loss for him if so. 

28 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,I think Edda is visiting Alan cos she wants to fuck somebody who is awake.☺

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't mention that name for fucks sake, he might suddenly appear 😁😁😁

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No idea why they left. I do know that Edda and Joe are no longer a couple but Edda has no interest in becoming another tenant.

No, there is no solid info Edda left Joe. I guess they learned that Joe is an guarantee of failure when he appears anywhere in VH. That is why we see Edda alone in past few appearances. 

Edda does freelance work with select participants from time to time. Strictly professional work that is she is great at :)

Edda is great, but with so many hardcore swinger fans that Sergio has, is is hard for girls like Edda to climb the rank. 

I think we will see Edda occasionally once in a while, depends on how much view she gets today.