Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I really hope Edda stays overnight and sleeps with Allan. That would be another first and we see Alan's morning sex performance.

Think you will find it would be the second time.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No idea why they left. I do know that Edda and Joe are no longer a couple but Edda has no interest in becoming another tenant.

How do you know this?. I would be very surprised if they have split up.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

How do you know this?. I would be very surprised if they have split up.

I was going to ask the same question. I recall some posters here saying the same thing after the last orgy  Edda participated in at this apartment last year. It wasn't even a month after, she reemerged again on a visit with Joe.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, squish said:

Once again this apartment demonstrates its ability to surprise. I would submit that if Alan was really in love with Giselle, we would not have seen what we just did. 

until finally someone here is seeing the general scenario the same way I do.
and I always said that the project and alan are still able to surprise

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I suspect we need to thank George for this. You may recall George and Edda had a session at Kira's a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, squish said:

I suspect we need to thank George for this. You may recall George and Edda had a session at Kira's a couple of weeks ago.

Gotta be honest Squish.  I'm thanking Edda for this.  Alan and her have always had the hots for each other but this is  the first time I've really seen her just let go..  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Gotta be honest Squish.  I'm thanking Edda for this.  Alan and her have always had the hots for each other but this is  the first time I've really seen her just let go..  

another here seeing the setting of the present moment just like me.
like I said above
the encounter of the empathy group and know how to pull the right ropes

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, squish said:

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Edda has always been available for Alan. It was Alan's decision. 

The same goes with Serena. Alan can have her any time he wants, any way he wants.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, were did Edda come from!? And wheres what's his name? If i had to f Alan to get back on VH, I'd need to be high as a kite!

Yes but supposing he offered you a jaffa cake?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, squish said:

Once again this apartment demonstrates its ability to surprise. I would submit that if Alan was really in love with Giselle, we would not have seen what we just did. 

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It all depends on how much view the apartment is getting tonight. If it is not substantial, we should not expect events like this, but I hope that is not the case.