Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Just now, zoifan said:

It all depends on how much view the apartment is getting tonight. If it is not substantial, we should not expect events like this, but I hope that is not the case.

Difficult to say as CC conversationalists are just a fraction of the VH subscriber base but on the basis of the number of pages generated above by this surprise event I would say that it has at least been noticed.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It all depends on how much view the apartment is getting tonight. If it is not substantial, we should not expect events like this, but I hope that is not the case.

good
today I saw, alan, serena and edda together
this for me echoes the balance of the force😎

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Difficult to say as CC conversationalists are just a fraction of the VH subscriber base but on the basis of the number of pages generated above by this surprise event I would say that it has at least been noticed.

top one of the previews and several alerts on twitter
this counts☺️

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Edda has always been available for Alan. It was Alan's decision. 

The same goes with Serena. Alan can have her any time he wants, any way he wants.

for the first I agree.edda has always been support for alan and partner for nina
for the second I disagree. the social ice between alan and serena has already been totally removed, it is fact
but for a physical rapprochement entreekes, only with a direct intervention and present at the moment of nina ...  or and now as we saw in an option edda

I love to see Edda again and especially without JOE!!! Now I just wonder how Giselle's going to handle all this!!! I think Giselle is a one-man girl and she seems to be in love with Alan. I think if he finds out, she will not be able to bear it, if the visits of Edda and Nina are more frequent, Giselle is going to end up knowing all this. I think we're going to start saying goodbye to Giselle. It's a shame, she likes me too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I love to see Edda again and especially without JOE!!! Now I just wonder how Giselle's going to handle all this!!! I think Giselle is a one-man girl and she seems to be in love with Alan. I think if he finds out, she will not be able to bear it, if the visits of Edda and Nina are more frequent, Giselle is going to end up knowing all this. I think we're going to start saying goodbye to Giselle. It's a shame, she likes me too!

Youre right, I always thought Edda was a very sexy woman. I can't imagine we'll see Joe at Alan's. They legally need a hearse to transport him and they're expensive!  😁

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Youre right, I always thought Edda was a very sexy woman. I can't imagine we'll see Joe at Alan's. They legally need a hearse to transport him and they're expensive!  😁

Actually Joe has often been to Alan's with and without Edda, maybe he has a special offer on hearse hire lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Edda has got be one of the few participant on vhtv that legitimately enjoy anal sex.

I would say she also legitimately really enjoys any sex without, like some, having to continually look at their bloody phones whilst doing it. Also she doesn't seem to be playing to the cams like many and just gets on enjoying herself. She really is a breath of fresh air. Yes I am an Edda fan and always have been, is it that fucking obvious 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I would say she also legitimately really enjoys any sex without, like some, having to continually look at their bloody phones whilst doing it. Also she doesn't seem to be playing to the cams like many and just gets on enjoying herself. She really is a breath of fresh air. Yes I am an Edda fan and always have been, is it that fucking obvious 🙄

She really is. And she gives the most beautiful  bj to post mortem Joe, he has no reaction, its hard to believe she doesn't go on her phone

• Like 1