Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Il y a 8 heures, zoifan a dit :

Same here my friend, we will see some interesting updates within next 10 days.

But I don't expect Giselle participates in orgies in day one. She needs some time to ramp up, but she will be unstoppable.

As the same time, something telling me that Giselle is not George's favorite.

Do you think that George has tried to recruit Giselle and she has knocked him back hence the possibility that he doesn't like her?I am sure she could be living their permanently by now if she had wanted.Serena returning has certainly changed the dynamic.

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Do you think that George has tried to recruit Giselle and she has knocked him back hence the possibility that he doesn't like her?I am sure she could be living their permanently by now if she had wanted.Serena returning has certainly changed the dynamic.

I have no idea what is the dynamic between Giselle and George.

But is seems Allan is not paying lots of attention to Serena. Type of Allan behavior when he is attached with someone else.

For example, look here when Alan masturbates while Serena is sleeping in Bedroom:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam12?timestamp=1551364890

It seems that Serena has to bring her partner(s) for BF(s) here, and there might not lots of actions with Alan.

My fantasy that George was attempting to recreate a NAS with two of the original players plus Louise took a nose dive when Louise departed early this morning. Still it was a rare treat to see Louise again and a total shock to see George on best behaviour. This apartment never fails to surprise.

What we saw in past 18 hours tells us a lot.

• Alan is not in mad love with Serena, but he has to live with her otherwise the whole place will be shut down.
  • While she had the option, Giselle will not join the project. That is why Serena is back.
  • Allan acts like he is attached to someone. He prefers to masturbate, rather than simply fuck Serens  

I see Allan relationship with Serena stays the same. In past they fuck from time to time with no string attached while Serena brings guys or girls. 

The only difference is that Alan is not attached to Nina and Alan tends to stay attached to someone. As such, I see we cold see none, one or all these possibilities:

1. Allan continues his relationship with Giselle while Serena stays as a roommate
  2. Serena will bring guys/girls and nicely fuck them. That is why Alan will use condom with her.
  3. Serena and Alan will fuck once in a while. 
  4. Giselle might have 3some when she gets comfortable with the situation after ~3 months.
  5. Serena could bring lovely Edda and they fuck each other, while Alan won't join and we all bitch and complain about him here. after all, it is so nice to see Alan fucks Edda, but it won't happen 😞 
  6. If #4 happens, after another 3 months Serena might manage to fuck Giselle when Alan is not around. That would be the time Serena realizes that it is Giselle that is fucking her since Giselle is so naughty and aggressive with such innocent face. 
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, squish said:

Ref 6, do you really think that Giselle could be that multi-faceted? Not that I have an opinion here. You have after all given her much scrutiny.

The 1st day and week that I saw Giselle, I would not believe she could fuck Allan like what we saw last week.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, zoifan a dit :

What we saw in past 18 hours tells us a lot.

• Alan is not in mad love with Serena, but he has to live with her otherwise the whole place will be shut down.
  • While she had the option, Giselle will not join the project. That is why Serena is back.
  • Allan acts like he is attached to someone. He prefers to masturbate, rather than simply fuck Serens  

I see Allan relationship with Serena stays the same. In past they fuck from time to time with no string attached while Serena brings guys or girls. 

The only difference is that Alan is not attached to Nina and Alan tends to stay attached to someone. As such, I see we cold see none, one or all these possibilities:

1. Allan continues his relationship with Giselle while Serena stays as a roommate
  2. Serena will bring guys/girls and nicely fuck them. That is why Alan will use condom with her.
  3. Serena and Alan will fuck once in a while. 
  4. Giselle might have 3some when she gets comfortable with the situation after ~3 months.
  5. Serena could bring lovely Edda and they fuck each other, while Alan won't join and we all bitch and complain about him here. after all, it is so nice to see Alan fucks Edda, but it won't happen 😞 
  6. If #4 happens, after another 3 months Serena might manage to fuck Giselle when Alan is not around. That would be the time Serena realizes that it is Giselle that is fucking her since Giselle is so naughty and aggressive with such innocent face. 

While all these different scenarios are possibilities do you really think that what Alan and Giselle have is a relationship?.Looking at them in the cold light of day she turns up every 3 or 4 days they fuck like rabbits for a few hours and she disappears again.IMO that's not a proper relationship.There is nothing wrong with what they are doing but to me it is just two people who enjoy having sex with each other.For all I know when Alan disappears for a while he could be at Giselle's place building a relationship who knows.I still say that Giselle would have been living their weeks ago if they truly wanted to be together.As for Serena her and Alan will live together apart(just slipped an oxymoron in their)with the odd coming together possibly.Alan is a decent guy who treats women with respect but if they want to fuck he is more than happy to oblige.It will be interesting to see how many of your"possibilities" come to fruition.I like all your analysis though.

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

but if they want to fuck he is more than happy to oblige

See the archive videos 1st few nights Serena joined this apartment two years ago. What Alan did was beyond my understanding. Serena was so Sexy, the slept together naked. Nina was away. Alan refunsed to fuck. The fooled around, but Alan did not fuck. This guy has its own craziness driven me mad so many occasions, a few with Edda.

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

do you really think that what Alan and Giselle have is a relationship?

Alan is not an ordinary guy. He also had shown some mild autistic signs. His choice of lifestyle and his lifestyle is something we never experienced. So, IMO, that is as far as a relationship with Alan can go.

Perhaps the definition of relationship for a VH participant could be different.