Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Actually that is a very good point. Not sure how much empathy there is but I can recall Nina and Serena having girl to girl discussions about Alan, so she will know the basics i.e. she will not be phased if he suddenly starts to avoid eye contact or lays down on the floor just in front of the cooker. I do think however that she should help him with his bating given where she is. It may come to pass.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Especially when you don't sub.anymore.Just saying bud.😏

Question is whether Robwin will stick it out or become like an alcoholic I saw the other day checking empty glasses in a pub for liquid leftovers (in our case piccies and scraps on CC). 

• Like 1

There is no interaction between Alan and Serena. There are not as friendly with each other as there were before. 

I wonder if George added Serena to the place against Alan's will? It is possible since the apartment does not makes any money showing Alan masturbates after playing video game.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, squish a dit :

Question is whether Robwin will stick it out or become like an alcoholic I saw the other day checking empty glasses in a pub for liquid leftovers (in our case piccies and scraps on CC). 

I wait with anticipation for his reply!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squish said:

43 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I wait with anticipation for his reply!!!!

Hey you 2 shit stirrers, hic hic, got no problem at all, hic hic hic, but if you tight shits would post a few more pics, hic hic, it would be nice, burppppppp.🤪 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Hey you 2 shit stirrers, hic hic, got no problem at all, hic hic hic, but if you tight shits would post a few more pics, hic hic, it would be nice, burppppppp.🤪 🍺🍺🍺🍺

A sobering thought possibly but I give him two weeks...

• Like 1

il y a 29 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Fuck me, as long as that? lol

great crack mate,the wife just said what the f*** are you grinning at and I said have you heard the one about the Devonian who lives In Somerset lol 😀😀😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

great crack mate,the wife just said what the f*** are you grinning at and I said have you heard the one about the Devonian who lives In Somerset lol 😀😀😀

Lol yeah just how fucked up can it get eh 🤪😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

There is no interaction between Alan and Serena. There are not as friendly with each other as there were before. 

I wonder if George added Serena to the place against Alan's will? It is possible since the apartment does not makes any money showing Alan masturbates after playing video game.

I suspect that is what George and Alan literally talked about right through the night.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Fuck me, as long as that? lol

One of the joys of coming back to VH is to be told by VH that your previous e mail address 'is already taken.' Don't you just love software.

• Like 2