Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ash,It is nice to get some time off,as the saying goes all work and no play makes Jack a bored boy.I am sure it will never be boring with you around.What are you cooking for dinner?Not kielbasa by any chance.I pissed myself laughing at your post.I didn't know what it was.If you want a laugh log into G & A and look at Rob and I exchanging pleasantries.Just a pity you were not around at the time your input would have made it even funnier.Anyway enjoy the rest of your day.Bye for noo.

I need to check outt that back and forth with rob, you 2 crack me up! I made spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. Now were full, watching Black Panther but loving is still on my schedule!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, some guys need for their girl to be the one to push for sex. Be gentle and don't say things that make him feel like he doesn't want you. I'm one of those people too and my girl does that to me sometimes and it kinda hurts on some level. I'm no expert on your sex life for sure, but just be careful making your guy feel like the only way sex is going to happen is if you push it. If he's not pushing sex on you all the time, it may be because he respects you and maybe he thinks you're the one who is tired and would just rather go to bed, but now because he is pushing it you have to rise up to do the deed. When you come on to him, it feels good because then he is certain that you really want it too. Well, something like that. Do you understand what I'm saying?

I know exactly what you're saying. We've been together for 5 years now, and you know how things change over time. I hope all the worries about what the other one is thinking, and not being sure is behind us. We were laying here watching a movie and he's sound asleep laying behind me now. He knew what my plans were for tonight. But its no big deal and he won't feel guilty about it when he wakes up. I guess we just have that comfort level of a married couple ,would have after 20 years with each other. Except its only 5 years and were not married,lol. You know what im saying now, right?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Spaghetti is my favorite food of all time. I can eat an absolute shitload of it. People look at me like, there is no way you can eat that much. Chomp! I love it. Think I’m going for some Blaze Pizza tonight. Yum! 😋

Are you into rimjobs Ash? For some reason my girl loves it! I think it a way for her to slip into her lesbian leanings. Sure, it takes some mind twisting, but have your seen my butt. 😆 Totally gets her off. I don’t complain ether! 😍

Me too, and i make my own sauce. Its really delicious! As far as rimjobs, you lucky she loves it! In the heat of the moment and I'm down there in the area, ill do it.  And of course he loves it, thats why ill do it.I don't start out planning on giving him a rimjob though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Who knows what the plans are for this place.Alan has fucked off again,my guess to Giselle's.Why Serena is here is anybody's guess.We need our Russian friends on here to tell us if they know anything,Groomy is excellent he might know something.You are right though this is not the Serena we know and love.

Think Manager realy likes Alan,that explains why Serena(an much bigger star and liked resident in VH)it's relegated to sleeping in an livingroom coach.Serena could be a lot more But..just with Alan no chance.Maybe with Nina...but even Nina isn't the same she usted to be.Seems Alan&Nina Its over(Regard VHTV)só house should pass to next stage..with Serena alone or Serena with boyfriend,in my opinion it would revamp the place..but again..Manager is "grabed" with Alan.Gess month sooner or later house will go to archives,neither George or Alan have minimal ideia how make it work.With Alan&Serena absolutely won't,and with just an dude alone,with the same blue and white pijama,playing games in computer,jerking of one or other time and getting one or other visit of same girl also won't work.

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

I need to check outt that back and forth with rob, you 2 crack me up! I made spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. Now were full, watching Black Panther but loving is still on my schedule!

Any left over I'm starving(the food I mean)😊😊

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I like it right in the middle medium, preferably with no meat.  

Had to read that through twice to make sure I wasn't imagining what I shouldn'?😁💜💜💜

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Is there a ban on posting piccys for this apartment lol.......Only asking????

44 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Just no caps worth posting!

The place is as dead as without Serena... Nothing worth capping sorry...

• Like 1

Adding Serena sounded promising at the beginning, but this is getting strange.

• Serena did not organized her stuff, everything left in the hall. That could mean she is not planning to stay long.
  • Alan left with his laptop, means he is gone for at least a week or more.
  • Alan showed cold face to Serena, they did not socialize 

Not sure how read this events, but it seems that adding Serena is an struggle to keep the place alive until the rent contract is over in summer when they opened the place. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Adding Serena sounded promising at the beginning, but this is getting strange.

• Serena did not organized her stuff, everything left in the hall. That could mean she is not planning to stay long.
  • Alan left with his laptop, means he is gone for at least a week or more.
  • Alan showed cold face to Serena, they did not socialize 

Not sure how read this events, but it seems that adding Serena is an struggle to keep the place alive until the rent contract is over in summer when they opened the place. 

Bold: Makes sense seeing the stuff at hall.. but if it's like that why add her name to the house? 
Not knowing the final motivation agree with the need to add serena here.. seems totally like a desperate action. Don't know if by the manager or because serena didn't had any other choice in her life