Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

17 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ash,hope everything is ok with you and Guy.I take it you have been busy?.I am looking forward to some banter!.

Hi Bonaly, all good here, very busy at work, off for 3 days now. Today gonna get done cleaning, my wash, food shopping., get on here to see what you guys are up to. Then later, get showered, put something sexy on, smelling good, make dinner, and wait for Guy to get home. Then feed him, throw him in the shower and give him some good lovin. All this if he doesn't fall asleep as soon as he walks in the door of course.

• Like 3

il y a 44 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hi Bonaly, all good here, very busy at work, off for 3 days now. Today gonna get done cleaning, my wash, food shopping., get on here to see what you guys are up to. Then later, get showered, put something sexy on, smelling good, make dinner, and wait for Guy to get home. Then feed him, throw him in the shower and give him some good lovin. All this if he doesn't fall asleep as soon as he walks in the door of course.

Hi Ash,It is nice to get some time off,as the saying goes all work and no play makes Jack a bored boy.I am sure it will never be boring with you around.What are you cooking for dinner?Not kielbasa by any chance.I pissed myself laughing at your post.I didn't know what it was.If you want a laugh log into G & A and look at Rob and I exchanging pleasantries.Just a pity you were not around at the time your input would have made it even funnier.Anyway enjoy the rest of your day.Bye for noo.

Edited by Bonaly
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gtiioniq said:

Following this appartment for the last past days. But were is the playful, dancing, naughty, submissive and horny Serena???
I want the old Serena back! 
Is it me or has she put on some weight?

She obvious isn't happy,sleeps in coach in livingroom and is living with an dude she doesn't like neither dislike.Think house would work better just with her.And indeed she seem s to have gain some height,but she always been an little curvier.

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I always have dinner first then I fall asleep, gotta get yer priorities right 🤤

• Like 2

il y a 38 minutes, ze81 a dit :

She obvious isn't happy,sleeps in coach in livingroom and is living with an dude she doesn't like neither dislike.Think house would work better just with her.And indeed she seem s to have gain some height,but she always been an little curvier.

Who knows what the plans are for this place.Alan has fucked off again,my guess to Giselle's.Why Serena is here is anybody's guess.We need our Russian friends on here to tell us if they know anything,Groomy is excellent he might know something.You are right though this is not the Serena we know and love.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

A shortened version of dickhead,are u takin the piss😀I was actually expecting your reply to be"that's what Mrs Rob says"😀

Never expect the expected lol

• Like 2

je crois que vous avez pas compris ce site si vous payez pas votre abonnement et que vous allez pas voir les appartements de georges lui il perd de l'argent il a deja essayer alan et serena cela n'a jamais marcher serena est juste la pour que georges gagne de l'argent a nouveau sur cette appartement il n'ira jamais rien entre alan et serena