Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

49 minutes ago, squish said:

I suspect that is what George and Alan literally talked about right through the night.

There should have been prior arrangements. George can't just drop Serena and her belongings in the place and start convincing Alan.

I think Alan is not happy with adding Serena, but he has no choice.

But who cares, Serena might bring Joe and Edda and fuck them while Alan masturbates and plays video game in living room. 

Referring to your first point:I would not have thought that George needs Alan's permission to add a new Tennant to his own Apt.Does Alan have some type of contract saying otherwise.

Point 2:Your correct,but is that not the answer to point 1.?

Point 3:"But who cares" I do if Alan or anyone has a medical condition.We are not 100% certain he is on the Autistic spectrum but if he is surely allowances should be made.Excessive masturbation,playing video games a lot,certain types of body movements,facial expressions are all signs.As I have already said I have practical experience of this condition.I could be totally wrong though.JMO

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hey you 2 shit stirrers, hic hic, got no problem at all, hic hic hic, but if you tight shits would post a few more pics, hic hic, it would be nice, burppppppp.🤪 🍺🍺🍺🍺

Lol

52 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Referring to your first point:I would not have thought that George needs Alan's permission to add a new Tennant to his own Apt.Does Alan have some type of contract saying otherwise.

Point 2:Your correct,but is that not the answer to point 1.?

Point 3:"But who cares" I do if Alan or anyone has a medical condition.We are not 100% certain he is on the Autistic spectrum but if he is surely allowances should be made.Excessive masturbation,playing video games a lot,certain types of body movements,facial expressions are all signs.As I have already said I have practical experience of this condition.I could be totally wrong though.JMO

I agree that George would not need Alan's permission and there is not much options for him. George cannot spend out of pocket expense for Alan to sit there, masturbate, play video game and avoid Edda when she visits. Okay, yes he fucked Giselle occasionally, but it costs more than that to pay the rent and pay utility bills. 

To be honest the Autistic thing was just a guess (or gossip) from me when i saw his interaction with others. I don't think he has an official diagnosis or something like that.

il y a 6 minutes, zoifan a dit :

I agree that George would not need Alan's permission and there is not much options for him. George cannot spend out of pocket expense for Alan to sit there, masturbate, play video game and avoid Edda when she visits. Okay, yes he fucked Giselle occasionally, but it costs more than that to pay the rent and pay utility bills. 

To be honest the Autistic thing was just a guess (or gossip) from me when i saw his interaction with others. I don't think he has an official diagnosis or something like that.

Thanks for responding positively

• Like 1

Personaly i think this manager lost his "talent",just look at two recent "smart" moves by him..he puted Rose as an resident..she basicaly stoped apear and after an relatively short amount of time house back to just Kira,now this move..Serena is great..Alan&Serena isn't great at all,no chemistry nothing,so with maybe the exception of some awarkard planied sex between them  nothing better will happen..will be just two residents living together in an house doing separated things,worst thing..Star Serena sleeps in dam coach in livingroom.Put an monkey doing George work and he will do better.

Il y a 7 heures, ze81 a dit :

Personaly i think this manager lost his "talent",just look at two recent "smart" moves by him..he puted Rose as an resident..she basicaly stoped apear and after an relatively short amount of time house back to just Kira,now this move..Serena is great..Alan&Serena isn't great at all,no chemistry nothing,so with maybe the exception of some awarkard planied sex between them  nothing better will happen..will be just two residents living together in an house doing separated things,worst thing..Star Serena sleeps in dam coach in livingroom.Put an monkey doing George work and he will do better.

That could be seen as an insult to the monkey!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 35 minutes, gtiioniq a dit :

Following this appartment for the last past days. But were is the playful, dancing, naughty, submissive and horny Serena???
I want the old Serena back! 
Is it me or has she put on some weight?

Yeh your right,a chunkier Serena.Maybe some horizontal excercise would help.😋😋