Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

but if it's like that why add her name to the house? 

That does not proof much, specially for an unstable house like this one.

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Homemade sauce! Wow! Curious is it the thin kind or the thick kind or maybe medium? I like it right in the middle medium, preferably with no meat. That with a nice salad and balsamic dressing is perfection. 

Hope you had a great time Ash, as if! ❤️💋

Thx, we did! Medium i guess,  and a ceasar salad. But we love a balsamic too. You gotta have garlic bread also which is easy to make. We had some unfinished business form last night that we completed this morning! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Any left over I'm starving(the food I mean)😊😊

Id make my leftover spaghetti for you if you were here. Mix the spaghetti with the rest of the sauce. Chop up the meatballs and put it in a frying pan and fry it all on high heat. The sauce gets stuck on the pasta and add some parmesan and eat! Try it so good!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Bold: Makes sense seeing the stuff at hall.. but if it's like that why add her name to the house? 
Not knowing the final motivation agree with the need to add serena here.. seems totally like a desperate action. Don't know if by the manager or because serena didn't had any other choice in her life 

Think Serena expected a better reaction and attention from Alan and is saying fuck it I'm off.???

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Id make my leftover spaghetti for you if you were here. Mix the spaghetti with the rest of the sauce. Chop up the meatballs and put it in a frying pan and fry it all on high heat. The sauce gets stuck on the pasta and add some parmesan and eat! Try it so good!

Amy would like that, she loves it right in the middle so I hear 😁😁😁

• Like 1

If i was Serena I would pack my things and leave,she was the main responsbale for this house boost in popularity and what does this "lost" manager does..put her sleeping in the dam coach in livingroom,Unbeliable.George you are betting in the wrong horse..Alan isn't an star and never was..without Nina and Serena he is exactly what we been seing for months.

• Like 3