B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

she is just a girl of order. Everything is in the wardrobes. I checked the replay to be sure

not usually bedding (all in laundry?) no lamps or anything out loose???? I bet she's gonzo... hope you are right 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

not usually bedding (all in laundry?) no lamps or anything out loose???? I bet she's gonzo... hope you are right 

you are right just saw her naked on her bed...… yes 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Yesterday, I did not see anything because I was working, apart from Jaya, owned, what the girls were doing to be so tired, they're all already in bed

Mila in B4 has a string hanging between her legs so that's probably why she doesn't have any energy tonight. Sera is probably worn out from her show with Ginger last night even though it was all fake.  I can't speak for B2 and B3 cause I don't watch them.  It's going to be a long boring night in Barcelona. 

13 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Serafima is awake, let's see if duty calls her.

Sera is in bed with Ginger and just took her pants off.  I may have spoken too soon about this being another boring night.  

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sera is in bed with Ginger and just took her pants off.  I may have spoken too soon about this being another boring night.  

We have never in almost 4 months seen Serafima's pussy be anything but FROZEN like a solid rock, she would not even begin to know what to do if her pussy ever thawed out. She would think she needs another pad to soak some of leakage or something. She will never......let me say this again, she will not even show any of voyeur's what her pussy really looks like, let alone will she please herself with a open masturbation. She will only play the silly games with her little slave girl that she has been doing since day one just click bait. I use to call her Serafailure, the name fits perfectly. Face the facts, there is not one sexual bone in all of Serafima's incredible body not one !