B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon she'll be leaving soon, so signing up for a few days seems a waste. Plus I'll be able to chat to her on social media again in real life when she leaves...But it wasn't an easy decision Harley...

Whatever floats your boat Naga!!  It is a good decision Naga to take a break and I'm being sincere when I said enjoy it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whatever floats your boat Naga!!  It is a good decision Naga to take a break and I'm being sincere when I said enjoy it!

What a wonderful advice that can also be applied to the forum
As in your personal case, you are not happy to come on the forum and you have asked several times that you delete your account, nothing requires you to come whether or not you are an account on the forum, it is also the magic of the internet, you can at your own discretion remove some site from your list of preference, and like that goodbye temptation 😁
This will also allow you to avoid saying anything and everything about RLC participants or about certain members of this forum
You already did it not so long ago and I know you can do it again, anyway I believe in you, be strong 😉

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What a wonderful advice that can also be applied to the forum
As in your personal case, you are not happy to come on the forum and you have asked several times that you delete your account, nothing requires you to come whether or not you are an account on the forum, it is also the magic of the internet, you can at your own discretion remove some site from your list of preference, and like that goodbye temptation 😁
This will also allow you to avoid saying anything and everything about RLC participants or about certain members of this forum
You already did it not so long ago and I know you can do it again, anyway I believe in you, be strong 😉

LOL

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never liked Gina at all.  Keeps all her sex life away from cameras and act's like a damn child 99% of the time.  If there is only two things you like in the GOV's right now, I would say that RLC needs a total flushing!!

If you saw Gina's 2nd stay, she changed quite abit, she started bating on cam, and was more friendly with her roommates. I love Gina when she is drunk, but I hate the childishness, and the silly shows.

• Like 2

Since that real party went UM, B2 have done some stupid bullshit show every day. Wig and mask parties, bodypaintings and pingpong are a mock of the concept of this site. Grow up FFS! This has reached my limit! Either throw a real party, or just behave normal, if this excessive shows continue, I'll start campaining for new tenants.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Since that real party went UM, B2 have done some stupid bullshit show every day. Wig and mask parties, bodypaintings and pingpong are a mock of the concept of this site. Grow up FFS! This has reached my limit! Either throw a real party, or just behave normal, if this excessive shows continue, I'll start campaining for new tenants.

Så. så, det går over 😉 Lol 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Så. så, det går over 😉 Lol  

Før eller siden, ja!

Helt til de kommer tilbake igjen, for et fjerde opphold, som varer over 3 måneder, med akkurat de samme barnelekene. Du får si ifra hvis Jaya gjør noe interesant, eller når Gina drikker igjen, så kan jeg boikotte dem i mellomtiden.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Før eller siden, ja!

Helt til de kommer tilbake igjen, for et fjerde opphold, som varer over 3 måneder, med akkurat de samme barnelekene. Du får si ifra hvis Jaya gjør noe interesant, eller når Gina drikker igjen, så kan jeg boikotte dem i mellomtiden.

Jaya on her way out 😉