B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not too sure about the rest but so far, it seems that Rus is very comfortable with Lia and Gina.

I like the playful exchanges between Rus and Gina, nothing sexual but very real and friendly. Like during the tub scene last night.

For the twins, Mia kept a lookout for her sister when she realised she was still in the tub alone with Kylie & Rus 😅

I don't know which twin is which but Rus had his hand between both twins legs from behind at one point.  I think Gina wanted some of that attention too but was  afraid of Kylie.  That's just how it looked to me.  

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Someone needs too !!!

On second thought, it is probably a good thing that she still an Adolescent young girly girl, can you just imagine what she could do to the voyeur's if chose too. Why it would be down right explosive and I am not sure some could handle it. We might need to get out the AED and keep it charged up.

Well I don't think it will be much of problem as she is content to wear her sexy lingerie, and thinks it will do the job,

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm not sure , but I think Gina was a little jealous of Kylie playing with the twins, she didn't smile a lot when Kylie put her hand in the twin's pants and when the twin kissed Kylie's boob back at Kylie's apt,

I think she gets stressed whenever the fun gets too hot.  Gina is there to dance and look good...she plays as little as she can.  When the twins start up like that i means she might get drawn into it.

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I just had a thought.  Pixie Belle could wake up Pixie Amy and get her comfortable with her sexuality.................JUST A THOUGHT !!,,,,,,,,,😋

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please!   Just get rid of her...no need to complicate the whole mess by introducing Belle

8 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I went to work today for the first time in 3 weeks because of my pneumonia and for the past few hours I have been trying to catch up on what happened during the day/night.  Reading the posts from the past several hours I am more confused than when I started.  What a total fucking abortion starting in B3 and then moving here to B2, the 2 apartments I watch the least and tonight just confirms why.   Kylie parades Rus around 2 apartments proudly showing all the girls her trained pony and calling out "here girls, look what I have.  This is MY pet cock and you can look at it but you can't touch it. "  Is that fucking pathetic or what?  And to Rus she says "OK my trained monkey, look at all the naked girls, get yourself all worked up and later you can show me what you're worth".  And from you gents the only thing I read in your posts is complaining about the power outage preventing you from seeing all the great action.  What's wrong with this picture?   Hey I probably shouldn't say anything.  If this is what gets you off then enjoy.  

Well said Don't!!!

Anyone knows when the shows twins leave?Must be really close.Seems(as usual)they are in the house for two,three full years.And if they can take Gina with them even better.Good thing..they are in final days.Bad thing..rlc will make them return again and again.

Adorable Amy

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

Rider of the stars

Wasted days and wasted nights
We should have left you behind
For you don't  want to belong 
You heart belongs to someone else

Why should we keep watching you
When we know that you're not true
And why should we call your name
When you're to blame for making us blue

Don't you remember the day
That you went away and left us
We were so lonely
You strode from us never to look back

Why should we keep watching you
When we know that you're not true
And why should we call your name
When you're to blame for making me blue

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am saving this one to play for her ---hopefully sooner than later

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keyes 

You will saving that song for a very long time Happy, BTW I have my bottle ketchup, but no crow on this one I am afraid.

• Like 1