B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many of voyeurs out there know every square inch of Adorable Amy's back and panty covered ass, I am sure most of you because that is all you ever get to see for HOURS and HOURS when she is in bed.

Well ass is enough for me--I am out of here until something gets more exciting 😏

• Like 1

Ho god..seems show twins are or preparing to go out or to put the usual "natural" show(massage,then if the friend join in..little dildo in action,some ballet moves..)Cybernet arrived and its infiltrated among us.

Guest Peeker Seeker

No understand man who like little girl look like child. man like real woman not kid do make man like.

Guest Peeker Seeker

Little girl amy no worth time to watch to young not real woman still child and act child no good for watch no sex. What call little girl no ever sex no ever touch no ever feel sexy ?

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

explain to me what has changed, is it a few days every day, are there masturbations in almost all the apartments, have the bonuses increased or else?

55 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC, from 50 euros more for each single masturbation, 75 euros for double masturbation, for now only Loraine and 100 euros for a pussy licking, this is the new price list published by RLC

C'mon Loraine and Amy, you know what happens when dangle a meat before the dawgs, they always will go after it and eat it to the BONE. 😎 and 250 bonus for Amy to be sensual and sexual instead of being scared all the time. 😉😎