B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

I've checked last night's party in B2...... Although the fact that Amy was having fun, I noticed that everybody was kissing everybody EXCEPT Amy ... No hugs, nothing ... It was fun to see Amy dancing, but I would have liked to see her a bit more tipsy with the others ... But she improved ..

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Adorable Amy

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

Rider of the stars

Wasted days and wasted nights
We should have left you behind
For you don't  want to belong 
You heart belongs to someone else

Why should we keep watching you
When we know that you're not true
And why should we call your name
When you're to blame for making us blue

Don't you remember the day
That you went away and left us
We were so lonely
You strode from us never to look back

Why should we keep watching you
When we know that you're not true
And why should we call your name
When you're to blame for making me blue

I know we don't agree on everything, but I love that song and I guess if the shoes fit her she needs to wear them!!

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know we don't agree on everything, but I love that song and I guess if the shoes fit her she needs to wear them!!

She can always wear a different pair that is more appealing 😏

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've checked last night's party in B2...... Although the fact that Amy was having fun, I noticed that everybody was kissing everybody EXCEPT Amy ... No hugs, nothing ... It was fun to see Amy dancing, but I would have liked to see her a bit more tipsy with the others ... But she improved ..

092717_0018_frankcarson1.jpg?w=723

• Like 2

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems they only have issues when the girls do something exciting.  They Girls can sit around all day with their Thumbs up their Asses staring at a Phone and nothing happens, the minute they plan something Bingo the Power goes out.  I think RLC is playing everyone for Fools.

I don't think anything exciting happened or would have happened. 

Just some girls try to make it seems as somthing going on, but in the end, they just meaningless dancing around in front of the camera and some little teasing. The twins are the death of this apartment because they are far too predictable.