Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

Yes expensive with this man about 22-23 February in the bedroom. It was a nice show.

Dam,so last time we seen Masha having sex in cams was almost two months ago.But hey..lots lots of show bates😂.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam, έτσι ώστε την τελευταία φορά που παρατηρήθηκε Μάσα σεξ σε κάμερες ήταν σχεδόν δύο μήνες ago.But hey..lots πολλά show Bates 😂 .

The concrete ones were absent those days s & d that night was a little while ago along with the previous dayday visitor and cleaned up the sofa bed in the living room and the girl left. Soon after, a man came in with a beard where they entered the room, at first they were shy and they did sex off the lid but then did it normally.Then when the guy left Masha went on yet another masturbating show. It was expensive last night that Masha and her girlfriend brought the two young boys to the apartment where they then left together to go ......... concert. It's all I see and I say everything is a big theater even this guy think I was paid to have sex with her.

Ho god..guest girl returned😣.Reaky starting to believe that all we been seing it was arranged by m&s&d,didn't tought the would go so low but apparently the gone,probably this guest girl demands a lot less money than for exemple Masha sister etc.Gess they probably were all afternoon writing the next pages of script.well I am out,no interest in watching this guest.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..guest κορίτσι επέστρεψε 😣 .Reaky αρχίζουν να πιστεύουν ότι το μόνο που έχουν να seing κανονίστηκε από την M & S & D, δεν δίδαξε το θα πάει τόσο χαμηλά, αλλά προφανώς το πάει, ίσως αυτό το κορίτσι πελατών απαιτεί πολύ λιγότερα χρήματα από ό, τι για Exemple Μάσα αδελφή etc.Gess πιθανότατα ήταν όλο το απόγευμα γραπτώς τις επόμενες σελίδες του 

I figured she would come back because yesterday he left only with a shoulder bag. When he came last week he was holding a large white suitcase.

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:
I figured she would come back because yesterday he left only with a shoulder bag. When he came last week he was holding a large white suitcase.

Didn't she leaved Friday?dam didn't notice he brought an large suitcase😖.Depends how much Masha&Sasha&dasha paid her,Probrably she doesn't demands a lot,so she could stay for as long as two,three movies.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Δεν εκείνη αντίδια Παρασκευή; φράγματος δεν το είχα προσέξει έφερε μια μεγάλη βαλίτσα 😖 .Depends πόσο της καταβληθεί Μάσα & Sasha & Dasha, Probrably που δεν απαιτεί πολύ, έτσι θα μπορούσε να μείνει για όσο χρονικό διάστημα δύο, τρεις ταινίες.

Very strange things. First left Dasha after Masha and then Sasha with Mashas sister. Suddenly she appeared alone
frozen guest. What to prepare?

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Very strange things. First left Dasha after Masha and then Sasha with Mashas sister. Suddenly she appeared alone
frozen guest. What to prepare?

Tought the same as you,more than ever think this is all script by them.

• Like 1

Honestly no reason to watch the house anymore,from Masha no sex in cams(only crap bates),to the most unappealing,not atractive guest in all rlc just there isn't interest.will watch when other friends apear.