Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Honestly no reason to watch the house anymore,from Masha no sex in cams(only crap bates),to the most unappealing,not atractive guest in all rlc just there isn't interest.will watch when other friends apear.

you continue to say you have no reason to watch, than you do. LOL

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, adamneve said:

pictures all removed off the walls..looking rather sparse..are MS and D on the move?

It's being like that for some time by now,but someone(don't remember who)said that Dasha was taking some stuff of her  in backpack outside.All i know if this is situation is real then makes sense or the couple or Masha move out.Hope all three continue in rlc.

• Like 1

One of fuck outside buddies of Masha is in house,nowdays Masha and her gang spend so much time in the wc without cam that maybe they should put an cam there.PS..there she goes..out as usualy to have fun.Maybe We gona be rewarded with an "fantastic" bate in bed when she returns lol.

• Like 1

masha stubbornly cared for her face and then a brunette boy appeared.the naïve brunette boy sit in front of the cam 3 and without knowing it pulls out of his underwear something wrapped in paper and begins to unravel it. Masha just noticed it takes him to the isolated area near the exit door To receive it. This hapened on cam 3 at 20:33:54. Meanwhile Sasha arrive to apartment and know what happen .Masha Changing clothes gets money from a safe and leaves with a brunette boy.
 Now everything is explained to me. This apartment must be broken. They deserve nothing.

15 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

masha stubbornly cared for her face and then a brunette boy appeared.the naïve brunette boy sit in front of the cam 3 and without knowing it pulls out of his underwear something wrapped in paper and begins to unravel it. Masha just noticed it takes him to the isolated area near the exit door To receive it. This hapened on cam 3 at 20:33:54. Meanwhile Sasha arrive to apartment and know what happen .Masha Changing clothes gets money from a safe and leaves with a brunette boy.
 Now everything is explained to me. This apartment must be broken. They deserve nothing.

The way he was shaking it was obviously what it was...if that wc without cam could talk😅.But seems it got worst sinse guest girl arrived,and fuck outside buddies of Masha apeared.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ο τρόπος αυτός είναι κουνώντας ήταν προφανώς αυτό ήταν ... αν αυτό wc, χωρίς cam θα μπορούσε να μιλήσει 😅 .Αλλά φαίνεται ότι πήρε το χειρότερο Sines του κοριτσιού επισκεπτών έφτασε, και σκατά έξω από τους φίλους του Μάσα & Sasha apeared.

Now I can explain why they behave like animals because they can have sex with anyone they want where they want without feelings. All three people are the same thing. They disappointed me.

29 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Now I can explain why they behave like animals because they can have sex with anyone they want where they want without feelings. All three people are the same thing. They disappointed me.

To be fair the wc room without cam is mainly used to drug consumption,today the guest dude had an big slip..we totaly could seen in cams him taking out the drugs from his shorts.Masha was all pumped..but not an surprise,they always used drugs,Dasha even in her last house used and abused with Demid and friends.But this guest dude..was just dumb.He should like Masha does sex..off cams😅.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Για να είμαστε δίκαιοι το δωμάτιο wc, χωρίς κάμερα χρησιμοποιείται κυρίως για την κατανάλωση ναρκωτικών, σήμερα ο επισκέπτης μάγκα είχε ένα μεγάλο slip..we ολοκληρωτικά μπορούσε να δει σε κάμερες να τον πάρει έξω τα φάρμακα από shorts.Masha του ήταν όλα δεν pumped..but μια έκπληξη , χρησιμοποιούσαν πάντα φάρμακα, Dasha ακόμα και στην τελευταία σπίτι της χρήση και κατάχρηση με τον Demid και friends.But αυτή επισκεπτών dude..was μόνο dumb.He θα ήθελα Μάσα κάνει κάμερες sex..off 😅 .

when they fall, their audience may do so.