Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

It's sad to what Masha become in house..brought this guest,bates after bates,at night an boring massage by the girl.?!..maybe she isn't ready to have her own house in rlc..she have no clue lol.

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Είναι λυπηρό σε ό, τι γίνει Μάσα στο house..brought αυτή επισκεπτών, Bates μετά Bates, το βράδυ ένα βαρετό μασάζ από την girl.?!..maybe δεν είναι έτοιμη να έχουν τη δική σπίτι της στο rlc..she δεν έχουν καμία ένδειξη χαχαχα.

When Dasha returned yesterday evening brought back some pretty little things that took past days

On 4/12/2019 at 10:01 AM, danny74 said:

I hope for her to stay with her and have sex so that she will get out of her depression and get stuck there for the traitor couple

Masha brought this on herself... I might someday I'll upload everything that she did tol push Sasha into Dasha's arms. 

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Masha brought this on herself... I might someday I'll upload everything that she did tol push Sasha into Dasha's arms. 

Agree in good part,anyone that fallows this house knows how Masha is.But to be fair its mainly Masha&Sasha fault,Think was the couple decision to had Dasha in the house.But also feel based on what's i watched that Masha kinda wanted something like this to happen.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Τέλος με μια καλή μέρα στο σπίτι, το κορίτσι επισκεπτών συσκευάζονται τα πράγματά της σε μεγάλες θήκη μεταφοράς και φαίνεται ότι θα φύγει. felicidade ναι GIF από LUCCAS Neto.

My friend ze81 you look very happy! I see very tidy up in the bedroom !!!!! Masha will host the two brunette boys now in the room?

• Upvote 1

I'm looking for Masha and Sasha everywhere without finding them, a few minutes ago they were respectively in the living room and in the bedroom as usual. I have the impression that they both locked themselves in the small room without camera? Dasha is not in the apartment

Edit: 

Masha reappeared in the bedroom, Sasha came out certainly

Edit 2

He is in the bathroom finally. Where is Dasha ? 

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

My friend ze81 you look very happy! I see very tidy up in the bedroom !!!!! Masha will host the two brunette boys now in the room?

"Masha will host the two brunette boys now in the room?",think even bigger my friend..Soon We gona see an foursome of Masha,Masha sister and two of the friend dudes😎.......................😁.