Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

I was thinking more like she is gorgeous...but yea...bating into the camera ( no matter who it is ) is why I subscribe.

Why you should pay she doing it for free only for these that not pay

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Masha is looking really bad,guest girl always look bad,never seen so much nose "itchy" in the house,specialy with Masha and guest girl.

Last Saturday night, I found a remarkable other apartment that the tenants together with a bald friend spent some days last summer as guests at m & s & d. Where at first they all seemed very promising but again ended up in a theater scam. Last Saturday gave us very nice moments when the girl shared it with her husband together with his bald boyfriend, the interest lasted until the morning. M & S offered us such moments ago a swinger sex with Jane & Dick!

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Last Saturday night, I found a remarkable other apartment that the tenants together with a bald friend spent some days last summer as guests at m & s & d. Where at first they all seemed very promising but again ended up in a theater scam. Last Saturday gave us very nice moments when the girl shared it with her husband together with his bald boyfriend, the interest lasted until the morning. M & S offered us such moments ago a swinger sex with Jane & Dick!

I assume you're talking about Eva&Sam place,think they are ok even nice,but agree that with frequency they out out some big strange theatrical events.Not an fan at all of jane&dick(iuksss),but probably any other situation(other guests or something)would be better than it is now,d&S stop doing things and seem like zombies,Masha with her amazingly unattractive guest are also boring,probraby the only interesting,surprising moment we seen lately in house was when the friend of Masha put out drugs right in front of cams.Honestly whatever amount Masha is paying to this guest is bad spended.

• Like 1