B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #3

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not if all B apartments are clickbate but for sure when that prude was here, B1 was CLICKBATE.

yes rlc put the Barcelona apt on line to get more subs that's all the b apts are for

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and you said you didn't want ginger to have nothing to do with amalia .after she was in b4 the first time with pam … 

Yes I did say that and as I posted to DMcKenzie less than an hour ago I said I had changed my mind about Amalia because she really wanted more from Pam and Pam held her off.  I think she and Ginger are good together.  I was wrong about her initially but that happens with first impressions sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Yes I did say that and as I posted to DMcKenzie less than an hour ago I said I had changed my mind about Amalia because she really wanted more from Pam and Pam held her off.  I think she and Ginger are good together.  I was wrong about her initially but that happens with first impressions sometimes. 

its ok and you can change your mind after posting how you don't like none of what gos on in b4 .and that's why you like to watch ginger and Kelly in b1..

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I may be wrong, but I think 120 days is the maximum they can stay. ☹️

I will say that it will be bullshit if Sera got to stay for 120 days and Ginger only gets 90.

There's no maximum.  Gina and Lola stayed for 5 months in 2017.

Why would it be bullshit if Ginger left after three months?  RLC is not the only factor in whether they stay or not. I think in the two and a half years I've been watching, most tenants have left because they wanted to leave, or because their Visa expired.  If Ginger does leave after three months, I would say it's likely to be for one of those two reasons and not because of RLC.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, DMcKenzie a dit :

I may be wrong, but I think 120 days is the maximum they can stay. ☹️

I will say that it will be bullshit if Sera got to stay for 120 days and Ginger only gets 90.

If I remember correctly, Noldus mentioned that Serafima is a resident & so she has no visa issues & basically could have stayed for many months 😱

But even if Ginger may have visa issues, RLC might be able to help with that if they want.

22 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

its ok and you can change your mind after posting how you don't like none of what gos on in b4 .and that's why you like to watch ginger and Kelly in b1..

It's B2 that I can't stand to watch and won't.  There has been some good things in B4.  Not a lot but some.  I like watching Olya and Ariela when they get serious and I like Adelita with either one of them.  I enjoyed Elvira and Adelita all the time.  There is a lot of fake stuff going on in B4 just as in a lot of other apartments but some of it isn't fake and I enjoy it.  Here's a hot news flash.  I have been wrong about some things in the past and I can guarantee I will be wrong about things in the future but I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. 

I think Ginger is doing some serious dreaming about something.  She is flopping around all over the bed like a fish out of water and she has been mumbling in her sleep.  I hope it's a good dream and not a bad one. 😉

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It's B2 that I can't stand to watch and won't.  There has been some good things in B4.  Not a lot but some.  I like watching Olya and Ariela when they get serious and I like Adelita with either one of them.  I enjoyed Elvira and Adelita all the time.  There is a lot of fake stuff going on in B4 just as in a lot of other apartments but some of it isn't fake and I enjoy it.  Here's a hot news flash.  I have been wrong about some things in the past and I can guarantee I will be wrong about things in the future but I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. 

like I said it ok . I could care less im just pointing out what you said ...In your post in the b4 about amalia and all what gos on in b4 ..