Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #15

hello Raul ... nice to have overcome a challenge that was imposed in life is a beautiful thing ... it will have been difficult you will feel tired but the satisfaction was worth it ... I certainly would not have succeeded ... but I could compete for shopping I would be very competitive hahaha

18 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I will try not to make this post too long but I have to ask.  What is so amazingly special about this girl you call Princess and Goddess and who knows what else?  I know I'm going to take some shit for this but that's OK, I can take it.  These posts I keep reading make it sound like she is the most fantastic female on the planet and frankly I just don't see it.  I don't watch this apartment as a rule.  I have looked in on it maybe a dozen times over the last 4 months and only when there is nothing going on in any other apartment and something she is doing in the thumbnails catches my eye. 

This is a reasonably attractive woman with a nice body but she is certainly nothing spectacular.  She is usually scantily dressed and often naked but so are a lot of other females in the RLC apartments.  I know from what I've seen and read she bates several times a day every day but there again they aren't that spectacular.  She likes her dildos and she makes a lot of strange faces when she bates.  Some of her orgasms I've seen look like they could be real but others don't look real at all.  As often as she bates and as many different places and ways she does it it's obvious that she's performing for the cameras.  She's paying for her room and board. 

I know nothing about her husband other than what I read here and it sounds like you gents have absolutely no use for him.  From your posts it sounds like he is a worthless bum who can't fuck decent and just sits around doing nothing when he's home.  You can't wait for him to go away for a while so she can bate again.  Other than her bates and I assume an occasional fuck it looks and sounds like a very boring apartment.  So I'll ask again, what is so special about this apartment and this girl?  Oh and my final comment is I HATE THAT FUCKING NOISY DOG. 😬

If this is a diss you sure picked the wrong place to do it, LOL. I'd like to think this is more of a head-scratching moment for many RLC watchers. "What is it about Leora and why are you guys so in love with her?". I don't know about others here but I started watching her years ago and those collective years made her grow on me. There are many benefits to liking Leora. The first one makes heads spin and talk of insanity ensue. She listens to her fans. Now, I cannot recollect every one of the things I asked for, and probably 100 others have asked for,  but it becomes too coincidental. Ask for a big black dildo before she even used a dildo and, well, we know how that turned out. Any way, if people want to argue it IS coincidental, I would guess that most of us don't care and would really just rather not have our Cheerios pissed in. Another benefit Leora provides is her progressive flitty-flirtiness. Flashing eyes, glances at the camera (another suggestion) while "posing" nude, etc. It's rudimentary stuff, but remember the tease has been going on for years. All of this is relatively new in her repertoire. Queen of RLC? Goddess? Why not? No one's pushing it on anyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If this is a diss you sure picked the wrong place to do it. I'd like to think this is more of a head-scratching moment for many RLC watchers. "What is it about Leora and why are you guys so in love with her?". I don't know about others here but I started watching her years ago and those collective years made her grow on me. There are many benefits to liking Leora. The first one makes heads spin and talk of insanity ensue. She listens to her fans. Now, I cannot recollect every one of the things I asked for, and probably 100 others have asked for,  but it becomes too coincidental. Ask for a big black dildo before she even used a dildo and, well, we know how that turned out. Any way, if people want to argue it IS coincidental, I would guess that most of us don't care and would really just rather not have our Cheerios pissed in. Another benefit Leora provides is her progressive flitty-flirtiness. Flashing eyes, glances at the camera (another suggestion) while "posing" nude, etc. It's rudimentary stuff, but remember the tease has been going on for years. All of this is relatively new in her repertoire. Queen of RLC? Goddess? Why not? No one's pushing it on anyone.

My post was by no means a diss.  It was honest questions from someone who has virtually no experience with this girl or this apartment and just hasn't seen anything to establish her as a princess or goddess.  You gents have been here since Noah was building a big boat so that's why I asked.  I'm trying to find apartments other than the Barcelona apartments to follow because they are getting pretty stale with the new girls coming in lately. 

• Like 2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

My post was by no means a diss.  It was honest questions from someone who has virtually no experience with this girl or this apartment and just hasn't seen anything to establish her as a princess or goddess.  You gents have been here since Noah was building a big boat so that's why I asked.  I'm trying to find apartments other than the Barcelona apartments to follow because they are getting pretty stale with the new girls coming in lately. 

Sorry, I'm a bad writer and I don't always get my point across. I really did think you were sincere in just asking a question.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Sorry, I'm a bad writer and I don't always get my point across. I really did think you were sincere in just asking a question.

Understood and no offense taken.

• Like 1

Lately our Princess has been the total opposite of a black cloud but instead has spread her sunshine among everyone who is really into her and I may add the ones that say they're not into her but in reality are probably basking in her Sunshine also

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm trying to find apartments other than the Barcelona apartments to follow because they are getting pretty stale with the new girls coming in lately. 

My friend if you'd said this in the first instance you wouldn't have had her loyal followers posting comments about your original posting.

If you do decide to follow Leora a word of WARNING not only is she unpredictable, but she's like a drug once you're hooked, you are hooked, there's really no going back, also there's no Rehab that I know of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1