Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

43 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Anyone did not understand that after preparing the luggage is Masha & Dasha who left at 20:28 after first embracing the two girls Sasha;

Dasha has to return to Russia every 6 months to renew her visa. She's been here 18 months. Evidently Sasha isn't welcomed back there.

31 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Dasha has to return to Russia every 6 months to renew her visa. She's been here 18 months. Evidently Sasha isn't welcomed back there.

How do you know this? Sasha isn't welcome back in Russia? But I thought him and Dasha are planning on moving back to Russia this summer?

46 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Dasha doesn't have to renew anything. Dasha and Sasha are moving but not to Russia.

38 minutes ago, AntEater said:

How do you know this? Sasha isn't welcome back in Russia? But I thought him and Dasha are planning on moving back to Russia this summer?

It is a fact...if you leave Russia you have to return in 6 months to renew the visa. Just thought it was very strange Sasha would let her out of his sight.

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Correct Sasha, could have put a stop to it and he chose not to. I think he wanted to see how much Masha cared for him and grew was disappointed in the end. Dasha or no Dasha Sasha was looking for a way out it much each when thre next one is right there. 

I said this was going to happen year ago much to the chagrin of some of my detractors here. 

Same thing will happen to Jane & Dick and Eva & Sam eventually.  Screwing others while in a Relationship has consequences somewhere along the line.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm afraid I just don't understand what is currently happening.  From reading all your posts Sasha and Dasha are soon to be moving somewhere else.  Whether it's another apartment together in RLC or out of the project completely nobody seems to know.  Also nobody seems to know what Masha's plans are.  If this is all true than why have Masha and Dasha pacded bags and left together?  Where did they go and why did they go together if they no longer get along together because of Sasha?   This is all very confusing. 

My personal view of all this..no one is gona move out or in,they aren't separating and at some point the three will "reunited" again.A lot of things don't make sense,one day Sasha and Dasha barely talk to masha(or opposite)next day they are all smiles and layed in bed with legs crossed,a lot of things seem of..maybe they are indeed leaving to another house in summer..but my bet..just play by them and they will stay together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Η προσωπική μου άποψη όλων this..no ένα είναι γονα κίνηση έξω ή μέσα, δεν τους χωρίζει και κάποια στιγμή οι τρεις θα «επανενωμένη» again. πολλά πράγματα δεν έχουν νόημα, μια μέρα Σάσα και Dasha μόλις και μετά βίας μιλήστε με Μάσα (ή αντίθετα) την επόμενη μέρα είναι όλα τα χαμόγελα και layed στο κρεβάτι με τα πόδια σταυρωμένα, πολλά πράγματα φαίνονται of..maybe είναι πράγματι αφήνοντας σε ένα άλλο σπίτι στην summer..but παιχνίδι bet..just μου από τους και θα μείνουν μαζί.

The change was very steep. We ze81 said it and we believed it was a good set-up scenario. Simple where they stopped selling changed scenario. As for what Masha said to the two gey boys that is 7 years with sasha it was not true. After Masha when he first appeared in the dasha & demid apartment he was with another boy.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

The change was very steep. We ze81 said it and we believed it was a good set-up scenario. Simple where they stopped selling changed scenario. As for what Masha said to the two gey boys that is 7 years with sasha it was not true. After Masha when he first appeared in the dasha & demid apartment he was with another boy.

Was the Dasha & Demid apartment in Italy or Russia?