R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Thank god for Mara and Kris.The two absolutely save the place.Not forgetting the girls boyfriends,not everyone do their intimacy with their partners in the cams etc that we pay to watch,and thankfully Mara and Kris dothats damn good GIF.

R1/Q1: It's the last day of the first 3 month of replacement of 3 girls in R1. Someone suggested to wait some months to see where the new setup were going. This might be too soon, but anyways. Everything is basically for fun, with european values and personal psychological valuations.

R1/Q1: THE APARTMENT. It's not a penthouse, which would make it several times more expensive than the other apartments on RLC (Moscow isn't cheap).

It's an ordinary apartment in an ordinary high rise in Moscow, nothing special at all. On the other hand, it's obvious, that to get rid of the rent is a big thing for the girls, like it would  be for everybody else.

They are high up, but several floors are above, and several apartments on the same floor. So I guess the same kind

of rent for RLC as for other apartments. Don't ask for the address, I won't give it, to risky for the girls.

R1/Q1: THE AGREEMENT WITH RLC. This is tricky, some will disagree. I've seen an old canadian offer from RLC, asking for nudity in free rent for the placement of cameras. But that's years back, I think things have changed towards more explicit things, cause RLC get's competition.

I think Kristy wanted to stay in the apartment, when at some point the old crew should be replaced. She asked the 3 new girls, explaining the conditions, they agreed. After that RLC agreed to the new setup with upgrading the number of cameras, that was an improvement.

The 3 girls are very old tight friends of Kristy, which makes this apartment very different from all other apartments in RLC universe in my mind.

For some reason the 5th element, Katya, didn't move in (no room, not willing to do sex on camera or whatever).

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:40 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Kristy does not like to have a guy give her oral. At least he has tried and she let him lick her pussy for a little while but not much.

So she does not want to enjoy more than she does now.

21 minutes ago, Calle said:

So she does not want to enjoy more than she does now.

She has really progressed sexually with this current partner. When we would see her have sex with other men and there have been 3 or 4 at least it was a lot of kissing, no oral at all between them, she would give them a condom and they would fuck for 10 minutes and she would usually have an orgasm and that is it. Sometimes there might be another round but generally not. This guy, for as weird as he seems, has really made her open up. She has sucked his cock a lot, licked his balls with her nose on his asshole, and even swallowed a couple of loads of his cum. And their sex is much much longer than any previous partner. I love watching her these days. So much more open fucking above the covers.

Edited to add.... and her ass is to die for. I would love to lick her pussy and asshole for a couple of hours.

• Upvote 1