R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

18 hours ago, happyone said:

This is sad to see.  Even though she isn't the prettiest girl we have seen here, she is one of my favorites. 

I also remember a big crying session Kamila had in the living room with with her blonde girlfriend ( whose name I can no longer use) consoling her shortly before she was kicked out of the apartment. Wonder if there is any connection?

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Not to bother you maxfactor, but I think this is kind of essential. Some like these 4 friends and their life, some want's the sex.

RLC having "products" for different kinds of  customers have the key to this: the number of viewers which determines if this apartment survives.

We are not so many posting here, but a lot of people follow the thread. If enough viewers there is your business model.

People following this thread and on CC are a fraction of what is on RLC.  Very few, I would argue "like" these four friends enough to drive any overall business for RLC.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, northguy said:

Not to bother you maxfactor, but I think this is kind of essential. Some like these 4 friends and their life, some want's the sex.

RLC having "products" for different kinds of  customers have the key to this: the number of viewers which determines if this apartment survives.

We are not so many posting here, but a lot of people follow the thread. If enough viewers there is your business model.

"These four friends and their life's",what life of Rosa or Alana do you see in cams..Rosa apeares from time to time,weekends out a lot,almost no friends in house,if she have a boyfriend we don't know..because she doesn't show her life in cams.She needs to become  a guest and someone like katyla to join the house.Not that Alana is much better.Before we had three girls that did most of her life's outside now we have two,small improvement.And would say we lost a lot Regard looks..Kami and kaley were a lot better looking than Rosa and Alana.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"These four friends and their life's",what life of Rosa or Alana do you see in cams..Rosa apeares from time to time,weekends out a lot,almost no friends in house,if she have a boyfriend we don't know..because she doesn't show her life in cams.She needs to become  a guest and someone like katyla to join the house.Not that Alana is much better.Before we had three girls that did most of her life's outside now we have two,small improvement.And would say we lost a lot Regard looks..Kami and kaley were a lot better looking than Rosa and Alana.

I think you fantasize too much about what they can do outside the apartment
Do you say they do not show their real life in the apartment? open your eyes better in this case because it's just the opposite my friend, you just have two girls in couples and two girls who are single, one of them likes to play the piano and sing, she does it almost every day,  other likes to be quiet on her phone, it's exactly who they are 
In any case, the fact that they are not in a relationship is not the most important, the most important is the chemistry between girls
When one is sad then others are present to comfort her
I loved Kaley and Kamila but they did not bring as much life into the apartment as Alana, Rosalie and Mara can do now
Anything else, did you see Kamila and Kaley talking to Kristy's mom like the Angels can do, no, because they were going to their respective rooms

We would all like to see Alana and Rosalie having a guy for sex but it's far from being the most important

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you fantasize too much about what they can do outside the apartment
Do you say they do not show their real life in the apartment? open your eyes better in this case because it's just the opposite my friend, you just have two girls in couples and two girls who are single, one of them likes to play the piano and sing, she does it almost every day,  other likes to be quiet on her phone, it's exactly who they are 
In any case, the fact that they are not in a relationship is not the most important, the most important is the chemistry between girls
When one is sad then others are present to comfort her
I loved Kaley and Kamila but they did not bring as much life into the apartment as Alana, Rosalie and Mara can do now
Anything else, did you see Kamila and Kaley talking to Kristy's mom like the Angels can do, no, because they were going to their respective rooms

We would all like to see Alana and Rosalie having a guy for sex but it's far from being the most important

Its your opinion,view moos.As respectable as my one.

Hey Rosalie ❤️ it hurts to see you depressed like this 😭 please don't feel so sad! If it is boys-trouble or whatever, don't let it get into you too much. I honestly thinķ you are one of the most attractive girls, not only in this apartment, but on all of RLC! 😍

🥰

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Hey Rosalie ❤️ it hurts to see you depressed like this 😭 please don't feel so sad! If it is boys-trouble or whatever, don't let it get into you too much. I honestly thinķ you are one of the most attractive girls, not only in this apartment, but on all of RLC! 🥰

Rosalie is not a happy face girl look like...

I never see her smiles since she lives at R1...

And now she cries a lot...

I wonder what the next step for her...

ASide

Rosalie is an EMO girl...

At least she shares a lot of emotions...

But black EMO only...

Even when she had an orgasm she seems sad...

7 minutes ago, zzakary said:

I think the reason she does not smile a lot is that she is self conscience of her teeth---she could use some orthodontist work--but

she is a beautiful girl in my book anyway. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, zzakary said:

That's not quite true! Rosalie often smiles when she is talking with the other girls. She has a cute smile!

• Like 6

10 hours ago, happyone said:

--she could use some orthodontist work-

No, no, no, I dissagree! Her smile looks cute. I like her exactly as she is! There is too much focus on fixing on your looks, even, or maybe esspecially, amongst those who were stunningly beautyful from before. Not everyone should look like models, besides, looking like a model on a poster is just plain and boring anyway. People should accept who they are. Doing surgery will just kill all individually. We must learn to appreachiate a "normal" body, and praize the small faults and uneventies, they might be part of what makes you cute!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, no, no, I dissagree! Her smile looks cute. I like her exactly as she is! There is too much focus on fixing on your looks, even, or maybe esspecially, amongst those who were stunningly beautyful from before. Not everyone should look like models, besides, looking like a model on a poster is just plain and boring anyway. People should accept. Doing surgery will just kill all individually. We must learn to appreachiate a "normal" body, and praize the small faults and uneventies, they might be part of what makes you cute!

i have to agree with this post.  Ed, there is too much body modifications going on in todays society and i also appreciate a normal girl that brings herself to the table, not a girl that has modified herself out of peer pressure of society.  the funny thing is.......i've never even seen this girl lol.

• Like 3