RLC blocking free cams

pudley

I guess that is one way to address their crappy servers. Eliminate the free viewers on the popular apts. and reduce the bandwidth. I already wasn't a big fan of RLC but I did like to check in to see what Leora was up to. Now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to visit that site at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pudley said:

I guess that is one way to address their crappy servers. Eliminate the free viewers on the popular apts. and reduce the bandwidth. I already wasn't a big fan of RLC but I did like to check in to see what Leora was up to. Now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to visit that site at all.

There are still Free Cams to view. Just not the ones that people want too see.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are still Free Cams to view. Just not the ones that people want too see.

For now, I feel like RLC will close off the other cams too because the other residents will probably complain that they have to give it away for free, unless they already signed a contract and have to wait for the initial agreement to end.

• Like 1

I hope they lose their entire viewing base and go out of business just for being ass-holes. ANY FREE advertising is GOOD advertising.

The only real competition is the cam whores on all of the other so-called voyeur sites. And then all you have to do is tune into Chaturbate or VK.

They really do need a real business manager. I offer my services for a mere $250,000 USD/yr salary.

• Like 6

I for one have not lost Any sleep since i quit watching these so-called voyeur sites,but for the one's that do i know it is a real kick in the ass for some of you guy's. i do drop in once in a great while just to see what has happened but after about 5 minutes i find out its the same ole things-NOTHING- so i go do something else...something that is worth my time. people say they don't go to the cam sites like chaturbate,my free cams,etc because they are scripted and they are but there is a lot of 'Camming' on these voyeur sites as well but they will watch those.no difference to me camming is camming.while there is some 'free' cams on these sites but most (not all) are in stupid places (kitchen,hall, etc) who wants to set and watch a hall or other cam like that? not me. i am not here to condone watching chaturbate myfreecams etc. but if you WANT to see nude or at least semi nude women (not every one) then go there.its FREE all the time unless you want to tip and that is left up to you. there is always someone on no matter what time you go there, you don't have to watch them sleep,fuss or fight watch tv or anything. if you don't like one girl then go to another one. unlike these Voyeur sites you don't have to watch the SAME girls over and over wanking (but if thats what you want then have at it).but my final thought is...I AM LIKE TBG150 I HOPE THEY GO COMPLETELY OUT OF BUSINESS.             episode 8 dream GIF

• Like 3

Agreed. "voyeur" sites need to embrace the free advertising and community that build up around their enterprise. I don't care about them locking the cams off because I ain't gonna pay for it anyway but they should be working with CC instead of reacting against it. Look at how quickly VH and Camarads got a big initial boost to their business because of the community they found here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Why not make the RLC topics hidden from guests and only members will be allowed. Seeing as RLC has stopped free users.

RLC has it's own chat site ( Reallifecam fan.com) so why are they even on CC ?