B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is a huge crossroads in the future of RLC...I wonder which direction it will take...Will they move onto bigger and better things, or will they die a death..time will tell

More like Genocide to RLC's future.

7 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Bit off topic here, can someone fill me in on why there is so few apartments? Bit odd that I need to get info on a third party site, rather than some info on the website. 

All the Russian Apartments Suddenly got Pulled Offline earlier.

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All the Russian Apartments Suddenly got Pulled Offline earlier.

Noldus told me, it has something to do that Russia disconnected itself from the international www. Some other Russia sites are unavailable, too. Let's see, how RLC reacts to this crisis. It's just sad...😰

3 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Noldus told me, it has something to do that Russia disconnected itself from the international www. Some other Russia sites are unavailable, too. Let's see, how RLC reacts to this crisis. It's just sad...😰

Actually this wasn't supposed to happen until November.  I guess they moved the date closer.  Not much anyone can do about it.

I do advise that anyone who purchased a RLC Account for the purpose of viewing cams in Apartments that are No Longer there better put a Stop Payment on their Credit Cards and/or Financial Institution because RLC will still Collect unless you say Cancel. The only quickest way is by Stop Payment.  To go through Segpay to do it may fall on Deaf Ears under RLC's Advisement.

• Like 1