B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

I don't pretend to know what everyone was thinking last night but I tend to think the big draw to B2 was 1 gent trying to score with any one of 4 different girls and not having any luck with any of them.  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Can you honestly say you would rather watch Numi bate alone than see Valerie and Damira eat each other out like last night? 

If it would be with fingers, not a toy, and lights on. Actually, yes!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

If it would be with fingers, not a toy, and lights on. Actually, yes!

Then enjoy my friend.  Nothing wrong with liking different things. I don't fault anyone for that😉

• Like 1

I understand that Valerie likes it very much for what she does, but if you look carefully, like for example now, she looks like a worker in a chain that always does the same job, not a minimum of passion, but in this desolate valley she's fine too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

your guess is as good as mine.  i do feel that RLC owes it's subscribers some kind of explanation, unfortunately that will never happen!

This alone makes me want to quit RLC for good....This shit baffles the hell out of me...I have never in my life see a business that offers limited customer interaction/support....

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, ed2 a dit :

Have you seen that B2's bullshit beats Valerie/Damira on Replay from last night?! How's that fucking possible???? Unless the majority of the RLC audience at most times are made up of "stray watchers", and not regulars. 

Actually I am sure RLC manipulates the Replay order so that they force us to see or at least click on what they want us to see.

Maybe it is just because there was a guy in the apartment & people were curious despite them knowing that Sophie will NEVER let the guy into her pants & Amalia did not either.

It was just another tease-bait night over at B2.

And it was easy tease-bait, RLC did not even need to try-hard.

bored sick of it GIF by U by Kotex Brand

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Actually I am sure RLC manipulates the Replay order so that they force us to see or at least click on what they want us to see.

Maybe it is just because there was a guy in the apartment & people were curious despite them knowing that Sophie will NEVER let the guy into her pants & Amalia did not either.

It was just another tease-bait night over at B2.

And it was easy tease-bait, RLC did not even need to try-hard.

bored sick of it GIF by U by Kotex Brand

Sofie is only the strongest example. The problem is the concept of "girls in vacation" apartments. It's from bottom-up artificial and lifeless. There will never be a real party or any real fun when they have all this fake shows.

The guys are not the issue, rather they would be a part of the solution, if all the people in this apartments would be normally again. The best would be to have more girls casted together with there actual BFs. Not to give shows, but to really spend a good time there. It's important that RLC stop this stupid Shows as fast as posible, because now there's almost nothing else left for RLC and the Barcelona Apartments are not only an extra anymore. They Need to get real again.

• Like 2