Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's over as far as contacting you is concerned, and that was what your original post was alluding to......Not whether she would be seen again on camera,

You might be right but I'm holding on to faith she will again. I totally understand your point of view.

Curious question is...what will they do for money?  Gotta pay rent...put food on the table.  I can see Leora as a hostess at a fancy restaurant.  Not sure about Paul...maybe bag groceries at the local market or become a professional bum

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Howard said:

Curious question is...what will they do for money?  Gotta pay rent...put food on the table.  I can see Leora as a hostess at a fancy restaurant.  Not sure about Paul...maybe bag groceries at the local market or become a professional bum

She's not stupid, and she's a survivor....I have no doubts she will be OK.

As for Paul, he has his small business which is growing slowly,and at the moment still operating.

If all else fails he could become a professional bed tester in a local store. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't think Leora would ever consider being a Hostess, since she has a college degree, like Paul. A quote from Leora, "why do people think Russians are homeless or not capable of moving on with their lives." I already posted she owns an apartment, flat, or Condo. She has family and friends. I don't believe she would do anything with RLC considering there is always the possibility of another shutdown. (but the temptation might be overwhelming) Doing it on her own, possibility. 19.gif.36984ec685e1edaee851bfc8ee96d984.gif

• Like 3

Just now, ipiratemedia said:

I don't think Leora would ever consider being a Hostess, since she has a college degree, like Paul. A quote from Leora, "why do people think Russians are homeless or not capable of moving on with their lives." I already posted she owns an apartment, flat, or Condo. She has family and friends. I don't believe she would do anything with RLC considering there is always the possibility of another shutdown. (but the temptation might be overwhelming) Doing it on her own, possibility. 19.gif.36984ec685e1edaee851bfc8ee96d984.gif

How do you know they both have a college degree?  Assuming its the same time commitment as going to college in the US, I find it difficult both would throw away that effort to get a degree/education by bating for the cameras.  Someone who has been motivated to educate him/herself wouldn't sit in a house most of the day petting her poofta.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

How do you know they both have a college degree?  Assuming its the same time commitment as going to college in the US, I find it difficult both would throw away that effort to get a degree/education by bating for the cameras.  Someone who has been motivated to educate him/herself wouldn't sit in a house most of the day petting her poofta.

Sad but true! Let's say, A few here know. Whether you believe it or not.19.gif.d20f657eb4849a9e0c7bdcf8b4aee075.gif

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Sad but true! Let's say, A few here know. Whether you believe it or not.19.gif.d20f657eb4849a9e0c7bdcf8b4aee075.gif

Because I'm bored and have nothing better to do, did some research and discovered their true names.  Also another mention that they are educated (hard to believe, should I choose to believe).

30 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Its true they both are highly educated.

With respect to you Howard, I know you from old my friend, you believe nothing unless you have positive proof, once again it's one of the situations that positive proof cannot be supplied without compromising their privacy.

Like I have said before....Nobody has seen God, but millions believe in him.  :angel:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Its true they both are highly educated.

With respect to you Howard, I know you from old my friend, you believe nothing unless you have positive proof, once again it's one of the situations that positive proof cannot be supplied without compromising their privacy.

Like I have said before....Nobody has seen God, but millions believe in him.  :angel:

Good point Jimbo. Just find it difficult thats what these two would end up doing and not pursue the professions they were educated in.

I'll go one step further (based on assumption): Unlike so many on these live cams, these two don't have outrageous tattoos or piercings (no offense meant to those who do). Just that my observations are, those with crazy tatts and off piercings, tend to be lost in society (no direction). L & P might be the opposite. 

42 minutes ago, Howard said:

Good point Jimbo. Just find it difficult thats what these two would end up doing and not pursue the professions they were educated in.

I'll go one step further (based on assumption): Unlike so many on these live cams, these two don't have outrageous tattoos or piercings (no offense meant to those who do). Just that my observations are, those with crazy tatts and off piercings, tend to be lost in society (no direction). L & P might be the opposite. 

The point is Howard, that Leora really is an exhibitionist, and found a "safe" way of expressing herself....whereas she wouldn't dream of going out in her city and "flashing" in her local park, she could do it anonymously and profitably via RLC.... Paul just goes along with it for the meal ticket. 

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't waste your time mate, she wont, she cares not about your's or anyone else's feelings, and why should she? She was carrying out a job that earned her money and free accommodation...Job finished...move on.... that's the long and short of it....Remember mate, underneath that beautiful exterior and alluring smile is an extremely intelligent woman, who has been living off her wits since she was a young girl, she knows how to get what she wants in life and can manipulate people with a smile, a tear or a promise...She is a survivor and will be fine....In fact she has probably already planned her next move.She got what she wanted from us, just as we got what we wanted from her....... I wish her well, but I certainly am not worried or concerned about her, she's way too street smart.   

i do kinda repect that, you know, from real good looking women.:biggrin: