B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Morning gents.  I wanted to get a decent look at Sara this morning since I never saw her yesterday and she was gone on a date for 6 hours last night.  I'm assuming it was a date and not the club because she left at almost exactly 1800 which is pretty early for the clubs and if she was going clubbing I would have expected her to wait and go with Amalia and Numi.  Anyhow, I figured the best way to get a good look at her body was to go to replay and check timelines until I found her in the shower.  

Not that anyone cares but I give her a solid 8.  Nice body with small but good looking tits.  Pretty face.  I much prefer a totally bald pussy but that small landing strip she has is neatly trimmed and at least her pussy is shaved.  I hate tats on girls but as far as I can see that one tat between her tits is small and not gross looking.  I couldn't even tell what it was but I read a post that said it was an eye.  There is something high on her chest just below her neck but if it's another tat it's really tiny.  It may just be a birthmark or mole or something, I can't tell.  Nice looking girl.  

Now the big question, how is she going to fit into B1?  I've heard that last time she was in RLC she was hardly ever seen and when she was seen she did nothing at all and was boring to watch.  I don't know how true that is but we'll soon find out. In my opinion B1 was looking really good with Amalia, Damira and Megan.  I don't know why RLC had to fuck it all up but I don't understand anything RLC does.  I very seriously doubt Damira wanted to go to B4.  She is very close to Amalia and from a voyeur's perspective they are perfect together.  I don't know about Megan.  She seems to be a fun girl but I honestly think Amalia and Damira are just a little too wild for her tastes.  Maybe she will be happier in B4.  Numi is a lot like Diva and now Debby.  She gets along really well with them but not so much the other B4 girls.  In B1 I think she is going to spend a lot of her time alone watching tv or staying in her room or going back to B4 to spend time with Diva and Debby.  She did go to the club with Amalia last night and she did take a bath with Amalia this morning but they pretty much did nothing but bathe.  I just don't think she and Amalia are cut from the same cloth.  That being said if you gents are right about Sara just using B1 as a place to sleep then it's going to be a boring apartment. I hope I'm wrong.  

I think you answered your own question :dodgy:

1 hour ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Amalia alone can't carry B1 I don't think, she doesn't seem to be someone who gets stuff going, rather preferring to tag along.

Damira could heat up a deep freezer just by being her natural self, and Amalia was a great "wingman" to her. In B4 she's got the bitchy mom with her friend that just exists, and the two close friends who like to stay to themselves. Megan needs a lot of encouragement (or alcohol) to play along with Damira, hopefully she'll thaw up soon enough.

I don't understand how the biggest competition to the tease queen and the bimbo was awarded with the worst room of the two, with Megan getting the well-lit room with the best angles.

Not to mention when you log on and try to find a B4 girl in the fucking salad of cams in that house. Damira is such a gift to this format, she needs to be in a better apartment than this.

Who's the bimbo ? Sofie?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think you answered your own question :dodgy:

You could be right Max but I'm trying to be optimistic.  If I read right it's been over 3 years since she was here so hopefully she has changed a little.  Maybe enough to fit in.    

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes not sure who he means, he did say tease queen and that must be Sofie.

Yup and bimbo also fits but wrong apartment.  Maybe he'll read our questions and clarify for us 

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who's the bimbo ? Sofie?

Belle. She's gone a long way to make her outer appearance match her inner - fake. Looks like a mass produced reality show contestant, and from listening to her speak; about as smart as one too.

Tease queen (Sofie) was meant half in jest, as this forum seems to despise her. Not a superfan myself, but also don't mind her. She's 100x more interesting than the others who seem to be there just to make up the numbers.

Damira was (still is?) the only competition for top replays against those two, baffling how they stuck her in B4 and ruin her position.

• Like 4