Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Edda has a few visits with no action. It seems that she is not motivated to do any participation in VH. Juts visiting friends probably.

At the same time, Derek shows massive potentials. 

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You are all free to believe what you want.

All we were asking is how you know these things that's all. Otherwise we can only assume it is just speculation. If you don't want to say how you know that's entirely up to you.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

All we were asking is how you know these things that's all. Otherwise we can only assume it is just speculation. If you don't want to say how you know that's entirely up to you.

some people with no life become cyber stalkers. just speculation of course. but you are right. without another explanation i'll go with this one.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, squish said:

Well we had a visit by Louise (briefly) and then a visit by Edda (briefly) so now its the turn of Nina??

I think it is safe to assume that this apartment activities will be at the minimum level, just to show some vital signs.

Any expectation of excitement here will lead to disappointment. We should get used to this as the new norm:

1. Derek might come and sleep with Serena once a month or less.
  2. Giselle's weekly visits.
  3. A party of very promising guests might take place once every month, but absolutely noting will happen.  

Within the same city, Polly and Valery with far better performance had the leave during the golden era of VH. 

How this apartment with this level of low activity can survive in VH? My guess is that Alan might own the place, so nobody pays for rent here and he is not kicked out a year ago.