Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Just now, squish said:

I was hoping Edda would be a bit less inhibited with Alan in the same way that Kira is.

Edda is not into bullshit teasing like Kira and Alan are. When she acts, she delivers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Edda is not into bullshit teasing like Kira and Alan are. When she acts, she delivers. 

Is that the same as if she is horny you are fucked.😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Anyone  know if Joe is still around?

My guess is that Joe is not showing since he is not well received. Edda is doing freelancing from time to time for business. That is why I am surprises she left tonight as I don't expect she does stuff off-camera for pleasure.  

Don't think they headed to Kira as she doesn't seem to expect anyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

She hasn't got a model  figure or looks either but she outshines any women on VH. I would pay just to see her on VH.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Anyone  know if Joe is still around?

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

My guess is that Joe is not showing since he is not well received. Edda is doing freelancing from time to time for business. That is why I am surprises she left tonight as I don't expect she does stuff off-camera for pleasure.  

Don't think they headed to Kira as she doesn't seem to expect anyone.

They are not together anymore.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

My view is that the visit was intended to show a potential recruit one of the apartments. They probably ended up back at George's place.