Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

How this apartment with this level of low activity can survive in VH? My guess is that Alan might own the place, so nobody pays for rent here and he is not kicked out a year ago. 

Must admit I have been thinking these last few months Alan may own the apartment. Seems the only logical reason it is still open.

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I have been thinking these last few months Alan may own the apartment. Seems the only logical reason it is still open.

I assume he has a rich Aunty then as he clearly doesn't leave to go to work.

Online business??.He must get money from somewhere just to survive.

48 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I assume he has a rich Aunty then as he clearly doesn't leave to go to work.

Online business??.He must get money from somewhere just to survive.

Don't think he runs an online business and his style of PC gaming does not look like something presentable in any streaming platform.

The cost of living in that city should be low, once someone owns a place. As such, the VH income should cover him and Serena. 

• Like 1

it is true that I like serena my is true that it is active limit can say that it is in depression it is that sleep when it is there and alan it is worse honestly I do not like it too much because a sleep and play that's all he does he does nothing good

2 hours ago, mickae17 said:

it is true that I like serena my is true that it is active limit can say that it is in depression it is that sleep when it is there and alan it is worse honestly I do not like it too much because a sleep and play that's all he does he does nothing good

Depression or lack of motivation. Anyways it's not good at all. 

• Like 1