B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I think we been through this 'argument' before, clubs in Barcelona usually close at around 2-3am. Very few, including bars, close at 5am.

How do I know, cos I was there in 2015 and 2016 which is not exactly ancient history.

Say all you want, find all the excuses you can think of, but Barcelona is not just a party town.

Barcelona has plenty of girls doing one of the most ancient trade in history & 'opportunities' for a quick hookup :biggrin:

It's always an afterparty somewhere, or a private party. Besides. There isn't that much going out these days, knock on wood, so I wouldn't say it is a big problem. The main problem now, imo, is that everything has become a show for money, there is very little autentity left.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I think we been through this 'argument' before, clubs in Barcelona usually close at around 2-3am. Very few, including bars, close at 5am.

How do I know, cos I was there in 2015 and 2016 which is not exactly ancient history.

Say all you want, find all the excuses you can think of, but Barcelona is not just a party town.

Barcelona has plenty of girls doing one of the most ancient trade in history & 'opportunities' for a quick hookup :biggrin:

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

we have faced this discussion a million times, you explain to me, what would be wrong with these girls, seeing how they make their living, that is, showing sexual performances, maybe rounding up with sexual services, is the oldest work in the world, personally, if done freely, I find nothing wrong with it

I am still waiting for an answer about Barcelona couples who does the same thing as Barcelona girls and lives in the same city 😁

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

Some changes in B4 next week..

well for the moment it's not a good start if it's for see one more time Mila, 

Mila start to be the new sofie or irma of rlc ! she will be in competition very soon for be the girl with the most visits on rlc