Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone has their own views.  After what they have put me through over the course of 6 Years I would not lose any sleep if they faded off into the Sunset.

I don't know what they put you through, probably a bit more than I have, lol, but I'm sorry you got some shitty end of the stick.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Is this the girl we call "Doe Eyes"? I can't recall what she looks like. If
she has a real name, I've never seen it mentioned anywhere.

1625206542_Screenshot_2019-08-24NK11djpg44481c2ca9aa3fcbf4cdf7a4d0ce1bbdjpg(JPEGImage19201577pixels).thumb.jpg.c33532a543481b48bc04b527941f0524.jpg  0

Nope. And DE was just a friend, never a resident. So she's never had a "real" name. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They had to get some income from somewhere to carry them for just over 2 Months.

Shear speculation here. But my guess is that they have some contractual obligation to the studio they are camming from. Some minimum number of hours or shifts at some set rate under the Linda Lawrence profile.  They had some very nice photos done, likely at someone else's expense....

IF I'm guessing right, then once that's covered I'd guess we could start see them camming from the apt. But who knows. CB is the only site where they're using anything but Nina And Kira is the profile name As far as I know.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

On RLC, they generated an average of 5.64 posts per day. So far on VHTV, it's 165. VHTV > RLC

* will have to check again in about 5 years.

On CC, there is no doubt
In their environment, I doubt it
After all, it's not because people decide to talk about anything and everything that it makes them really gain views from the participants

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well, then let's see a pic of this Doe Eyes girl! I'm dying here.

mon cmon bro GIF

Sorry i can't 

No personnal information from social media in open forum and i don't want to loose my subsciption on RLC 😉

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Agree on the social media. You shouldn't be hunting on that anyways. But, for RLC, fuck em!

It's their rule, I respect it
We also have rules on the forum, all are not ideal either
VHTV also has its rules
we just have to live with what we are allowed to do, a little like in life in the end

• Like 1