Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

It was always expected of them to be this inactive and have sex once or twice a week, so i am not bothered coz i didn't even put my hopes up with them, as for Malena and Amelia, i don't know about you all but i only watch that place because of Dana and she is the only one that keeps me interesting there

• Like 1

4 hours ago, budda said:

I don't understand why Nina & Kira entered the VHTV program.
They are almost always absent and when they are at home they have very little sex (in the dark) as opposed to, for example, Malena & Amelia.

I think they are on VHTV because they like it (4 years on RLC), because they earn a little money and also because they have a lot of fans waiting impatiently to find them

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why is it every time I seek up and sit on her face these 2 messing around, Nina is always doing all the licking and fingering, and Kira never gives back. Hope I don't have their names mixed up. If Nina was me, right after Kira comes I'd crawl up and sit on her face

It's ok Ash you can't be right all the time lol but do get your point that Kira is always the main instigator and giver.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For now they are exactly as I imagined. I mostly scan the timeline there to see the hot moments. 

I kinda hoped they changed a big more,pore up to VH standards,but plenty of time for that,depends also how much money they want,need to do monthly,H&M also similar and seems to work for them,the good thing in VH(contrary to rlc)is that we have dozens of houses,so this one is slower but tons of other with more action.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, refazer a dit :

I think they are on VHTV because they like it (4 years on RLC), because they earn a little money and also because they have a lot of fans waiting impatiently to find them

Yes, I'm one of them

• Like 7