B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

Ho god..i see N&B puted a crap neon lights thing..nice to see one cam with pink image..other cam with green image..and other in night vision mode..most probably because the neon crap is messing with the cams!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beaf said:

voir photo Une Quand des seins de nelly Nouveaux?

et elle se masturbe toute seule dans la chambre loin de nous les voyeurs ! dommage

parce que ceux qui ont accès à la chambre, ce ne sont pas de vrai voyeurs? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

TBH, I don't like it... Some have implants that look more natural ... Not Nelly, sorry 

Nelly body doesn't allowed(she is very fit,skinny)that the implants look as natural as wished,hapened the same with kitty,but i think both girls boob jobs fine,with time the marks bellows breasts will "melt" with skin and look better,boobs will get more soft etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nelly body doesn't allowed(she is very fit,skinny)that the implants look as natural as wished,hapened the same with kitty,but i think both girls boob jobs fine,with time the marks bellows breasts will "melt" with skin and look better,boobs will get more soft etc.

With Nelly she had no boobs at all so the difficulty is in manufactureing the room to hold the implants. She had none thus they do not look as good. IMHO

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

With Nelly she had no boobs at all so the difficulty is in manufactureing the room to hold the implants. She had none thus they do not look as good. IMHO

Indeed,that's what i said prior.i think they look as good was possible taking in consideration all things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi all,  Nelly, shit shit shit ... why put implants ??? ... Four years I looked at RLC it never disliked me that she has small breasts and I never had the impression that it did not like Bogdan, it is on that he did not fall in love with her for his chest lol ... while it is spent in his head to do this stupidity ? (...) Leora redid her collagen injection in the lips of her mouth fortunately not in those of her sex ...

Nelly, merde merde merde... pourquoi mettre des implants ??? ...Quatre années je l'ai regardée sur RLC ça ne m'a jamais déplu qu'elle ai des petits seins et jamais je n'ai eu l'impression que ça ne plaisais pas à Bogdan, c'est sur qu'il n'est pas tombé amoureux d'elle pour sa poitrine mdr... alors que c'est il passé dans sa tête pour faire cette connerie ?. (...)Leora a refait son injection de collagène dans les lèvres de sa bouche heureusement  pas dans celles de son sexe... 

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

• Upvote 1